23RD QUARTER

•••Kakkoi•••

NEEDED NOT WANTED

NEEDED:

BASKETBALL PLAYER(S) [GIRLS]

BY FORMER QUEENS' DRAGONS

AUDITION IS ON SATURDAY FEB

AUDITION IS ON SATURDAY FEB. 25, 20**

The address of the venue will be sent to you once you send your resume to the following mail address: violeteyesemail.com Fake files will be immediately reported. Audition will start from 8 AM sharp to 5 PM. Bring your resume and basketball gears, lunch and drinks are provided. (Bring your own drinks, just in case)

•••

"Lunch and drinks are provided? Sounds desperate." Aomine yawned, eyes up on the dusk sky.

"Don't say rude things like that! They really need members to enter the Universal Women's Basketball: High School Edition!" Momoi frowned, picking the flier off the ground when Aomine threw it away.

"Needed not wanted, which makes them more desperate. So, what? It's not like they can hear me." Aomine scoffed.

Someone bumped past Aomine, who 'tsk'ed and glared at the culprit but froze when his dark blue eyes met dark blue eyes. Mizune glared at him, smiled to Momoi with a wave, jogged across the street. "Satsuki, you can go ahead." Aomine suddenly said.

"Eh? Chotto-- Dai-chan!" She pouted as he jogged after the tealette. Momoi sighed, "Who's desperate now?"

•••

Sasha was treading through the student filled hallway to the canteen when someone called her. "What?" She snapped to the starting members of Rakuzan.

"How snappish in this fine afternoon, Chikyu-kun." Mibuchi pouted.

"We just came to tell you that if you need help finding members, we can be of assistance." Akashi declare politely.

"No, thanks." She bluntly said.

"Told ya she'll refuse." Hayama frowned.

Nebuya shrugged. "She's one of them independent girls."

"I'll just call and ask Amelia." Akashi hauled out his phone.

Sasha's jaw dropped. "Since when you two were close?! And how did you get her number!?"

•••

The Yosen b-ball starting members were trailing around a megane brunette, bombarding her with questions. Much to her annoyance. When Kasaiino whirled to them with an enraged scowl, they stopped. "Just shut the fuck up, will y'all?!" She roared.