The Golden Demi God and Jessica! The hastings book 3

Chapter 2

James baron Lawrence point of view.

Bah humbug bloody women they never seem to watch where they are going staring at the most agrivating woman disappearing from his view down the street.

This hoyden Jessica he bumped into was a saucy little thing with a viper tongue, her ocean coloured eyes were dark in anger as they looked up into his Sapphire blue ones.

Since coming into a title from a great uncle from his mother's side, he was now a baron with estates all over England and fair game for vulgar debutant girl's.

He never wanted a bloody title he hated toff's since his father turned his back on his mother before he was born.

What he didn't know his mother fell in love with one of the most beautiful God's of all time full of Knowledge, poetry and a sing song voice.

This man swept his mother up in his manly beauty which turned into a cruel destructive love affair.  He brought suffering to all his mothers family.  Many were became sick with plague and ill health.

Even now his mother never said his name to him or family because of a stupid phrophecy told by him after his mother was impregnated by him.

His mother was immensely happy with her son becoming titled. Was it time she told him who his father was?

Flash back

The man with the biggest ego in all of London years ago who walked into a ballroom and many girls fell at his feet until his golden gaze found hers across the crowded room.

He took her hand in grip his kissing the top before introducing himself as The duke of Olympus he was remembering tall, imposing with long gold hair tied up in a ponytail, his angular chiseled caramel features shimmered.

Courting her at once he sang her songs, told her how to point a bow and arrow and hit a bulls eye.  He was smart and handsome almost surreal to her family.

Why pick you said her family voicing their opinions she was rather lack Lustre in beauty and figure.

Promising to marry her she gave in to his loving pleasures of the flesh.

Feeling she was floating in heaven as he thrust inside her body spilling his seed within her.

After he left kissing her lips a few weeks she found herself with child.  Oh God what do I do until he came back ignoring her pleas on the street one day his golden eyes blazed down on her already talked about her condition.

Coming close to her shutting out the memory now He told her "I will send Plague and destruction to your family little girl before turning on his heel away from her shaking crying form"

End of flash back

Hence now he had many new invitations to come out ball's or any society do by the same families who shunned her and him.

Plenty of mama's had their beady greedy eyes on his person for their ugly daughters he was not interested in playing the fumbling beau to a wilting flower. These paragons of society rejected his mother and he teasing him, calling him a bastard calling his wonderful mother a gutter woman while he fought on. Now a titled Rich gentleman they forgot their treatment of his family and were now kissing his feet and butt! How how life changed.

He would throw their party invites away or explain to his mother he was busy with his new estates and tenants.

Son his mother would say you cannot ignore them forever.  No I cannot mother he would say but I can try before moving away.