Forgiven Memories

Jon let out a weak giggle as the world spun around him.

"Something..." he stupidly muttered, as everything went dark.

That day must've been the craziest day of his life.

The last thing he remembered was Eduardo stepping outside, shouting, "Hey! What's all the racket?"

Mark stepped outside as well and stood next to Eduardo, mumbling something under his breath. The blonde looked around, and so did the brunette.

Jon then stepped outside, standing on the other side of Eduardo. He looked up at the sky, and saw something he wouldn't expect. It was a rocket. It had a red tip and Jon didn't seem to notice where it came from. The missile was speeding towards them. Jon stared at the spinning missile in fear, not moving a muscle, not realizing his two friends had already moved out of the way.

And then...

A severe pain through his chest. He screamed bloody murder and then went silent. Nobody had heard him scream. Jon was laying helplessly on the ground, a pool of blood forming around him. His vision was getting blurry. He was barely alive.

He wanted to scream out for help, but if he did, it would feel like many needles stabbed him in his throat. So Jon stayed still and silent. He closed his eyes.

It felt like years before he was scooped up in someone's arms, when in reality, it was only a few minutes. He was shaken quite roughly.

"Jon?" a familiar voice cried. "Jon! Say something, you idiot!"

Jon slowly opened his eyes. It took a moment before he could see that it was Eduardo. Eduardo looked... heartbroken. Shocked. Scared. An expression Jon had never seen before.

Jon let out a weak giggle as the world spun around him.

"Something..." he stupidly muttered, as everything went dark.

- - -

"I... am not your friend!"

He could barely hear his ex-friend scream this as he was flying away. He had it all planned in his head; defeating the enemy army with his greatest invention, that his friends kept safe without them even knowing. Tord let out an evil laugh, thinking that Tom screamed out in pain instead of yelling something out. Thoughts weren't processing right in the Norwegian's head. He had so many doubts about this plan before. There was a voice in his head that screamed no, but there was another voice that screamed louder saying yes. So of course, he went with the plan. Tord let out another evil laugh, when...

Boom.

A harpoon sliced right through the back and out through the front. Tord almost got stabbed by it, but luckily, he moved out of the way just in time. He stared at the harpoon, knowing where it came from. Tom. The robot began to malfunction, lights flickering and the whole thing shaking. Tord's heart skipped a beat, knowing that he was definitely going to perish. Then, it all went boom. The robot exploded, and Tord blacked out.

- - -

Eduardo let out a scream that pierced the atmosphere. He shook Jon again, tears dribbling down his cheeks.

"Jon! Jon, wake up!" he screamed.

Jon didn't respond to Eduardo, no matter how violently he shook him or how loud he screamed. Mark ran over to them and dropped down to his knees, immediately checking Jon's pulse, in fear that Jon was dead. Yes, there was indeed a pulse, but it was very slow.

Mark stared at Jon for a moment and then at Eduardo. "We need to get him to a hospital!" the blonde shouted.

Eduardo nodded and got up, holding Jon in his arms. Jon was somewhat limp already. Eduardo started running. Not to his car. Straight to the hospital. He ran as fast as he could, and Mark tried his best to follow, running a few paces behind his friend. When Eduardo got to the hospital, he ran up to the front desk.