Stake Out Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

=

I pop open my bag of M&Ms and for some reason Theo takes this open his cake hole again.

"You know I saw his teeth. Donovan. He was a, uh... Wendigo wasn't he?"

Stiles nods. "Yeah."

"That's the cannibal one, right?"

"Native American. The myth says that if you ate human flesh, your punishment was to turn into a creature that constantly craved it." I answer.

"That's a pretty judgmental myth." Theo comments.

"Well, I didn't make it up." I retort.

"What if it was the only way to survive? I mean, you ever hear of the Donner party? I'm pretty sure they didn't turn into Wendigos."

"Well, they didn't live in Beacon Hills." Stiles adds.

"Good point. So what's the punishment for killing a Chimera?"

"You spend five hours in the car with Theo Raken." Stiles cuts in sarcastically.

Theo chuckles. "Look I know what my punishment is. I'm gonna lose my best friend. I'm gonna lose Scott." I put my hand on Stiles shoulder, think about my connection to Scott, we were both losing him.

"If Scott really gave up on you guys for some piece of crap like Donovan, then he wouldn't be a True Alpha, would he?" Theo points out.

"Or maybe that's the definition of one, someone who doesn't put up with murder." I retort.

"It sounds like you guys need to look up justifiable homicide."

"Did you seriously just say that to the son of a cop?" Stiles questions exasperated.

"A werewolf's eyes are supposed to change color when you take an innocent life. You should know that Emily. Do these look blue to you?" Theo flashes his eyes at us they're still bright yellow. They go back to his natural color. "It was self-defense. For me and for you."

"Or maybe you just don't feel all that bad about it. You can't say that one life is objectively less innocent than another. What if they turn blue 'cause you feel guilty?" I point out.

"So it's up to interpretation?"

"Yeah, maybe." Stiles quips.

"Okay. Then here's my interpretation of what happened with you two and Donovan. Not guilty. Did you feel bad about it? Either of you? Not now. I mean right then. Right when it happened. What were you guys thinking the moment you knew he was dead and there was no saving him?"

I looked at the back of Stiles's head rest before answering, did I feel bad? I felt safe realizing we were alive and safe, and I just became methodical putting one foot in front of the other knowing we had to get out of there; Stiles and I had to run to save ourselves because we couldn't save Donovan. We had to get out of there or else we would've been in bigger trouble with the law than we had ever been before. To a point I felt bad but at the same time I felt relieved. We were safe and alive. He couldn't come after us or Sheriff.

Stiles answers before I can say anything. "One word... Good."

I look down then I look back up to see Stiles' eyes staring into mine. "Me too." I mutter.

Theo turns his head to the side like he caught a scent.

Stiles and I turn our heads to look at Theo. "What is it? Did you catch a scent?"

"Yeah it's like smoke. Like something is burning."

I look around then a bright light illuminates near Theo, a fist connects with his jaw and blood shoots out of his mouth splattering on Stiles' face. The werewolf is then thrown out of the car.

The rear end where I'm sitting in the Jeep is lifted up. I'm not wearing a seat belt so my head goes forward smashing into Stiles headrest. I let out a grunt of pain from the impact.

Stiles lets out a yell of panic.

"Em!"

Then the jeep is lifted up again. I scream, and this time it flips over and I try to grab on to anything to stop myself but before I know it my body is thrown forward into the front seat and my body collides with the dash and windshield and when the Jeep lands something hard connects with my skull and everything goes black.

=

So I updated again, this is much longer and I liked this chapter a lot. I just truly love writing scenes with Stiles and Emily, and things are heating up we are getting close to the scenes I have been wanting to write this entire season also I'm so close to 5b and I have so many plans for that one like a lot. I'm gonna try to update a few more of my stories tonight.

Let me know what you think and if you have any predictions for the season I love hearing from you guys.

Comment, Vote, Follow :)