Jasper hums. "Great!" He speaks with sarcasm.

     Meliza runs back inside, leaving Jasper alone.

     "Hey." Jasper jumps at the sound of a voice.

    The man in the blue house.

     "H-Hi." He stutters out, as he takes hold of his fallen suitcases.

     "Need any help, man? I'm free at the moment, Olivia's gone to get a football. I can help if you need it."

     Jasper can't help but stare into his crystal grey-blue eyes. He appears three inches taller than himself, and wears a white tank, with an unbuttoned, light blue, plaid over shirt. He also wears simple Khaki cargo shorts.

His hair hangs loosely around his face, and rests just below his square jaw.

     "Well, I don't know, my sister is making dinner, or lunch," he looks back at his house. "So I don't know."

     "Hello!" Jasper turns to see Meliza jogging out of the house. "I'm Meliza, but my friends and family call me Meli." She holds out her hand to the rather muscular man.

     "Well hello there." He shakes her hand, smiling at her as he does so.

     "We'd love some help if that's okay. My uncle can be clumsy, and we have a lot of stuff. Plus, afterwards, you can join us for dinner!"

     The sun makes her braided hair look golden.

     "I'd love to! Can Olivia join?" He points back to his house, where a girl stands, holding a football.

     "Sure!" Meli grabs her back pack from the trunk and waves, signaling for the girl to come over.

     "Where should we start?" Elliot grins down at him, making him feel fuzzy. "Oh! Right! Hah, sorry! I should give you my name shouldn't I? Well, I'm Elliot, Elliot Finnegan." He holds out his hand, but then pulls it away when he notcies Jasper's full hands.

     "I'm sorry." Jasper bites his lip.

     Elliot catches this. "It's okay. Why don't I help get you moved in, and then you can tell me your name?"

     Jasper nods. "Sure, why not."

      Elliot reaches into the car, and pulls away the remaining suitcases. "Lead the way, Mr. Unknown."

     Jasper chuckles lightly, and leads Elliot into the house.

     "It's Jasper, Uhm, my name. My name is Jasper." He speaks when they enter the house.

     "Just Jasper?" Elliot continues to follow him. "I like it." He hums. "Where would you like these?" He sets the suitcases down, as he waits for further instructions.

     "Those three, are actually my sister's, so you can probably leave them against that wall," he points to the wall on Elliot's right. "I'm sure she'll understand."

"Okay, anything else?" He examines Jasper's full hands. "How about I take these two, and you lead the way to your room."

     Before Jasper can protest, Elliot has his suitcases. "Okay, I'll lead the way." Jasper turns, and heads up the stairs. "If I'm being honest, it might take a few minutes, I haven't been up here yet and," he pauses, seeing his name on the door to his left.

     "Never mind?" Elliot chuckles.

     "I guess." Jasper replies. Turning the knob, he pushes the door open.

     "Wow. Pretty cozy room you got here." Jasper turns to face Elliot, noticing his curious and soft eyes. Jasper looks at the beige walls, and carpeted floor.

     "Thank you. If you want you can set those cases on the bed." Jasper slips his bag off his shoulders, and places it beside the cases.

     "Thanks for helping." Elliot smiles, letting Jasper walk down the stairs first.

     "No problem man. I love to help!"

     "Good!" They both look up to see Erica charging towards them. "Can you cook?"

     Elliot grins. "Yeah actually, what do you need help with?"

     Erica takes hold of his arm. "Just come with me." She marches away with a laughing Elliot.

     "So."

     He turns to his niece.

     "Someone got a crush?" She pokes her uncles shoulder.

     "No." Jasper defends.

     Meliza squints her eyes. "If you say so."

     She looks towards the kitchen, before looking back at Jasper. "Olivia over here," she points. "Says that Elliot doesn't have any friends except for her,two best friends, and his mother. Maybe you and my mom could be his friends?"

     Jasper looks to Olivia, who pouts up at him. "Sure. We're having them over for dinner, are we not?"

     Meliza grins. "Yes! First day here, and I already have a friend." She wraps her arm around Olivia's shoulders, and walks with her to the kitchen.

     "This cannot get any crazier, can it?" He looks up to the sky. "I am so confused."

AN:
If you enjoyed this story so far, please leave a like, and or comment, and please let me know what you thought! This has been edited.

Thanks for reading! I hope you will enjoy the rest of this story!

- Amry Mae (T.H.L)

Copyright © 2017 2018 AmryMae

And Then He Cried (MxM) (Unedited/Editing) [first draft]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें