Part 1

~Rose~

"Rose, your father and I are leaving you here, were financially struggling and you're making it ten times harder for us." My mother coldly said. My eyes began to water and my throat went dry.

"No... you can't , why " I blurted out, fully giving in and breaking down in tears." Don't you see what we mean Rose, you're selfish we can't tolerate you anymore." My father shouted.

You're probably wondering why I put up with them and not run away, well my parents work in a "buissnes" I don't know what they do but I have seen their clients they scare me. I was always threatened that if I were to misbehave or run away I would have to live with them and they wern't joking. I went there once and let me tell you, I was scared for my life.

"What...why, where will I live?" I whispered as tears poured out of eyes. "figure it out ." three swift words left my mothers horrid mouth.

And just like that, they left not another word nor a goodbye.

I saw a path and followed it. I actually don't care where it leads me, as long as it's away from here .

I found a library and decided to walk inside, clear my thoughts.

Then i met a boy named James, then we began to play 20 questions ." So you're 18 yet you hitchhiked for fun, with no worries at all? " I asked giggling. "Yup." he replied laughing. From then on I knew we would be best friends.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey everyone its my first time writing a story hope you enjoy it xx