Down Memory Lane (ch.3)

Bold letters- are from the voices.

Trigger warning- rape implied.

Italics letters- are either the readers thoughts or flashbacks

(Flashback to the day of the murder) attention-Mature audience only...read at your on risk (dark stuff)

"(Y/N)! JACK! HURRY YA LAZY ASSES UP AND GO TO SCHOOL, I'VE GOT PLACES TO BE!" my annoying mother screeched at us... making me roll my eyes, I mean I was already dressed why does she have to yell, we all know she just wants to meet up with her 'boyfriend' I grabbed my backpack rushing over to my brother room to find him frazzled and frantic. I chuckled and helped him get his backpack ready for school. "Thanks sis!" he beamed gratefully, I nodded my head while ruffling his hair "go down stairs I just need to get a few things, I'll walk you to school." my brother shook his head rushing downstairs, I loved that his innocence was never taunted by my parents and of course I wanted to kept it like that...I don't want him to go through that pain...so I'm fine with letting my parents use me as there stress reliever as long as Jack is happy...I'm content. I sighed remembering I had to ask my father for money for me and Jack's yearly school field trip, so I went over to there room assuming he should be getting ready for work, I went inside the room closing the door behind me "um d-dad could I get money for me and Jack's school field trip...it's just 10 dollars for me and 5 for Jack." my dad stop tucking his tie and smirked at me creepily "come here (y/n)." a familiar knot form in the pit of my stomach, fear telling me to run but knowing that would get me in deep trouble, I walked towards my dad "y-yes?" he was still sitting by his desk, not making any eye contact with me "sit on my lap."  he demanded.Causing me to gulp, "w-what?" he turned to me and smirked at me with the most twisted look of lust and sadist "you heard me (Y/n)." I obeyed hesitantly and sat on his lap, I was scared, I wanted to cry...but who would care, not even my mother cares...she knows what's going on but she doesn't care about me...no..all she wants is my father's money for her new young boyfriend...while I have to suffer, feeling his disgusting touch...no matter how many times I wash my skin, that taunted feeling would never leave...it feels as if thousands of bugs are burrowing it's way under my skin, and no matter how many times I try to get rid of them they just multiple.

He stroked my hair "now what will you do for me...if I give you that money?" I shifted uncomfortable "d-dad please I don't wanna-" "shh shh shh (y/n) you know the world doesn't work like that, when you ask for a favor...of course that person is going to want you to return the favor, that's just how life is." tears started to stream down my face and I violently pushed myself off my father and as I was just out the door, I heard him say "you know I haven't been giving any attention to Jack...I have been giving you all my love and affection...maybe Jack is a little lonely." I halted feeling nothing but fear, just hearing Jack's name out of his mouth makes me nauseated and weak to my knees, I started whimpering wanting to break out in a wail but I couldn't."No! n-no please d-don't touch him, I-I won't allow it..y-you can't...you can't." He laughed "come on we don't have all day...make. me. happy."  he licked his bottom lip in anticipation.I closed the door behind me walking back over towards him and felt his hands grip the small of my back, while gliding his disgusting tongue on my neck and that angelic voice spoke to me, singing it's sweetest tune. "Pigs should be slaughter~"

~

I left the room in tatters...I limped back in my room trying to get his scent off of me and trying to stop this insects from multiplying but they keep festering making me feel so disgusted with myself, I went to the bathroom and grab the concealer , applying it on the spots he hit me, I had this just in case he riddle my face with bruises or hickeys.When I was done I left the bathroom feeling I made myself more presentable, I walked downstairs to see my mother already left and my brother munching on cereal happily as he watched his idol Batman, once again sending the Joker to Belle Reve, I turned the TV off to hear him whine "I was watching that!" I glared at him to watch him pout and look down grumpily, "come on you ready to go to school?" he signed "yeah...but sis aren't you goin to eat." I shook my head "nope...I'm good."