Cracks or a Mission?

Start from the beginning

"Ha? Ojisama, that's not fair!" I protest but Master is sticking to this one. He won't let me out of education. Plus, my Okasan said that if I stayed with Master and the band, I'de have to to at least go to school once a month. I guess it's this month's turn.

"Sato, no arguing, please. Im already tired as it is. Just get ready and you will be dropped off at your school." Master says and walks out.

I reluctantly throw on my school uniform and grab my bag with my sunglasses. This is the worst thing ever. I don't see how school will clear my head, but I guess that Master has a point. I run out to the bus and Master drives me to school.

Aya's POV

Not tired anymore, I sit up in my bed after sleeping and look at my clock. The time says 12:34 PM. Strange. Master should've woken me and Mizuki up to start rehearsal for our photo shoot. I guess it wasn't today. I get dressed and walk next door to Shori's room. I knock, but no one answers.

"Knock knock knock! Who's there? I am Kanzawa Aya." I joke knocking to the rhythm of my little parody of Sexy Zone's song, "Knock Knock Knock." Still no answer. I open the door a crack and look inside. No body is in there. But there is a note on his desk. I pick it up and read it.

Dear Aya,

Master told me I had to go to school today, because he thought that I was crazy. I saw Kayo in my closet this morning and Master said I was nuts. He sent me to school today to exercise my brain. Well, just wanted to let you know. See you at 3:00. 😘 Love, Shori

Ahh, school. I understand why Master would think that Shori was crazy for thinking that a fan was in his closet. But seriously? Why would he joke about it?

"Aya, we have to start practice since Master woke up late." Mizuki pops her head in the doorway. I nod and watch the door slide shut. Mizuki is so lucky this isn't happening to her. It's wack, how a fan thinks she can just stalk Shori. It's weird.

I walk out and go into a practice room, already spotting Mizuki stretching. To my surprise, Marius is in there also, stretching with her. They look up and see me. Marius smiles and waves.

"Konichiwa, Aya! You slept late!" He IS cute. But, he's a little girly for me, and anyway, Mizuki likes him, so it would be terrible of me to like him. I don't.

"Yeah, ano... aren't you not allowed to be in here?" I ask. I feel queasy thinking of a boy watching me practice. Its not right.

"Haha, well, we were just waiting for you. Master put me in charge to watch you. He needs to pick up some groceries." Marius sticks out his chest proudly. I giggle and eye Mizuki skeptically. It's pretty obvious that she set him up to watch us, but I don't say anything.

Me and Mizuki switch on the CD player, Kattun's Real Face blares from the stereos. Me and Mizuki then sit on the floor with our legs spread apart and lean forward. We exercise like that for 10 second and move on to Push Ups. That whole time, my mind was not on the dance, but on Kayo. I realized then that I left my phone in my room. But that's okay. It's only an hour practice...

Shori's POV

The girls squeal and crowd around me when I go to school, which usually I don't mind. But today, I'm worried that Kayo might go to my school. It is finally 3:00, and Master should be here to pick me up any minute.

Just then, our bus pulls up and the door opens. Kento sticks his head out of the doorway and smiles. My phone all of a sudden beeps in my back pocket. I go to check it, but the bus beeps in protest.

"Shori! Why are you waiting! Genki and Jinguji are at the palace already!" Kento calls waving his hand.

"Sorry, but maybe I don't want you driving." I tease him and board the bus, moving to the back. It's so empty without Aya, or the other guys. School is 45 minutes away, so to pass time, I play Cookie Run on my phone. It's an innocent game, where you have to jump over and slide under obstacles as a cookie. It's really fun. But then, I remember my message.