CHAPTER 1: Move Your Body When The Sunlight Dies

So this is where I say I don't own any of MCR or Ricky Godinez or Steve Righ or Grant Morrison (or any of the wattpadians that agreed to participate in this story) or anything having to do with any of them. I don't even know them. I'm just a girl who wants to write about my idols ;D And thanks to @NinjaLlamas (& Adam & ;) ), @VendettaRebel, @BaketCase_ToTheEnd, @Lizzy_Demon, @xxsophiexx95, @CrazyCookies98, @PartehPoison, @mikeywayfan30, @AngieNestorWay32, @frankierofan30, @Frankie_Is_Epic_Rawr, and @boredoverhere11 for letting me put them in my story. KILLJOYS UNITE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Party! On your left!" I called to the neon-red haired man just in front of me. He whipped around and shoved the barrel of his yellow laser gun into the abdomen of his attacker. I saw the man dressed in all white drop to the ground. I held my own gun tight in my hand, pulling the trigger at anything that got within a three foot range.

"Woo hoo!" I heard one of my best friends, Gasoline After, shriek. I swung my head to look at her. She was sitting on top of a BL/ind vending machine. She had a red, white, and blue bandanna around her head and her gun in hand, also shooting everything that moves. "You're so trigger-happy Gasoline!" I joked. Even in the midst of all this, the Killjoys always remain cheerful and happy.

When we were finished disposing of all the Dracs, Gasoline After jumped down off of her vending machine, and we all gathered in a little group. "I swear there are more and more Dracs every day." Flame Revolver said, wiping sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand. Party Poison stared off into space and agreed with her.

"I think we should get out of the sun." he added a few moments later. "Oh come on, Party. Don't be a downer. Let's enjoy the few hours of sunlight we get." Bitter Poison said as she sprawled out on the pavement. Party Poison knelt down beside her, tugged on her dusty tan shirt, and said, "No, Bitter. You know what happens when you stay in the sun for too long." The rest of us had been laughing and cheering while Party remained serious and stern. He's always fun and energetic, but not today. I knew something was wrong.

The five of us quickly walked back to Zone 6. Party and I were in the back of the group. I looked at him and cocked my head. "Hey. Are you alright? I can sense something is off with you." I asked. He stared at the horizon for a long while before speaking. "I think I'm just tired and grumpy. I haven't slept in four days, but thanks for asking Scream."  he yawned.

I walked along side Party all the way back to Zone 6. I felt like he was lying to me, but on the other hand, I knew he hadn't slept in a very long time. I listened to Bitter Poison, Flame Revolver, and Gasoline After playfully fight with each other the entire walk "home". Zone 6 was were all Killjoys resided. It was as much of a home as we would ever know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF I MISSED ANYBODY IN THE THANKS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IM SORRY THANKS