Chapter 5

Ushio's been having the same dream almost all week since she came home from the club the other night. She knew dreams always mean something. Whether its how you're feeling or your wishes or the future; they always mean capital-s Something. What did hers mean?

 "Ushio are you okay, you seem really distracted." asked Nagisa

"Huh?"

Nagisa shook her  head and smiled, "Will you pass me that tray of cinabunns, please?"

Ushio handed her mother the tray, "Is something bothering you, honey?"

"No, why?"

Nagisa smiled, "Because you handed me a box of napkins."

Ushio looked down at Nagisa's hands that held the box of wipes, "Isn't that what you wanted?"

Tomoya came into the shop, "Something has to be bothering you, Ushio. You've been looking into space for twenty minutes now."

Ushio went back to her bread stacking "Its just a test that I think I didn't do so well on, that's all."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

Tomoya didn't look convinced, Ushio never could really get anything passed him. Even if what she did was really bad, Tomoya never punished her harshly, so Ushio just tells him the truth. But this dream and its meaning is something she wanted to figure out herself.

Anami then came in through the shop with a smile, "Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Okzaki."

Nagisa smiled back "Good afternoon Anami, how is your mother doing?"

"She's fine, thank you."

"Tell her I hope to see her soon."

"I will." Anami walked over to Ushio, "They're coming next week." she whispered

"What's coming?" Ushio mockingly whispered back

"Takuma and Saki. Its been put out there that they are going to attend school next week!" She practically screamed "I'm so excited!"

"What's so exciting?" asked Tomoya who was standing right behind them both.

"The fact that two stunning magazine models are going to attend our school." Anami said brightly

Tomoya made a face "I'm sorry, I'm confused."

"Well, two teen models from Candy magazine are going to start going to school because the company hopes that it will help them with their photos." said Anami "We first met them both at the clu--- karaoke. Karaoke...Shack." Anami glanced at Ushio "Yup. It was so exhilarating and exciting. We really hit it off."

Nagisa came up from behind Tomoya , "That is exciting, being friends with models."

"I was wondering can Ushio and I go shopping today and then she can sleep over my house tonight? Just so we can talk about the models all night?" Anami asked with an innocent smile.

Nagisa nodded "I don't see why not, it is the weekend tomorrow." she looked to Tomoya.

"Will Moi be sleeping over too?" asked Tomoya

"Yes, if she says yes. I have to ask her too." her smile didn't falter

He nodded "Then sure its fine with me."

"When are we leaving?" asked Ushio

"Now?"

"Oh." Ushio looked at her parents "I guess I'll get dressed then?"

Tomoya nodded "Go."