Chapter 2

In Computers and Technology, Ushio was working when a message popped upon her computer. She looked around and saw her peer Kachigawa looking at her. He motioned her to open it.

I heard you weren't going to karaoke tonight please tell me I'm wrong

You heard right

Come on, i'm sure your mom will let you go if you just asked

Ushio didn't want to ask. She likes spending time with her parents knowing that everything is okay.

Another message popped up, Please for me. Don't leave me with a bunch of squealing girls all night.

I'm a girl.

Yeah but you're like not girly at all.

I'm sure Anami would love to keep you company. Oh wait you still haven't asked her out yet I totally forgot.

That was low. im wounded :(

im sure you'll survive.

seriously come with us. it'll be fun.

......................

Fine. I'll ask but don't be surprised if they say no.

I'll keep my fingers crossed

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Nagisa beamed, "Of course you can go with your friends."

This was what Ushio was afraid of.

Tomoya frowned, "Will there be boys there?"

Ushio nodded, "Yup."

He weighed this out a bit then Nagisa placed  hand on his arm, "I'm sure Ushio is responsible enough to know the difference between right and wrong, Tomoya. She's a smart girl."

"I don't want to go. I'll be worrying the whole time anyway."

"About what? Me?" sadness came across her face.

Ushio looked at the floor, she knew her mother thought she was a burden on everyone because of her sickness.

Nagisa walked up to her daughter and tilted her head up. "I am fine honey, I am." Tears started to brim her eyes. "I don't want to have you worrying about me all the time. You father has taken good care of me ever since we met." Tomoya place a hand on her shoulder and she took it, "Go have fun, be a teenager." She smiled brightly.

"But-

"Please, for me?"

Ushio looked at her father who smiled and nodded in encouragement. "If any of those punks touch you, just call and I'll come down there and beat the crap out of them."

Ushio smiled and hugged her awesome parents. "I love you guys."

She went upstairs to call and tell Anami the change in plans.

"Great, do you need help picking out an outfit. Don't answer that. I'll be over in ten."

 Eight minutes later Anami was in Ushio's room with a sack that she presumed was a make up bag. "I have been waiting for this moment, I wanted to be prepared."

"We are only going to karaoke."

"Yeah... I know." She sat on Ushio's bed "Just show me what you plan on wearing."

After declining all of Ushio's options, Anami pulled out a royal blue halter dress out of the sack, "This will look so cute on you."

"Its not summer any more Anami."

"Well wear that white sweater over it."

Ushio pulled the dress on over herself. She did look pretty in it. The dress fell and fitted in a way that showed that she had a nice figure. And she did like the color blue. "Okay, now that you've dressed me, at least let me do my own makeup."

Anami hufffed and handed Ushio the makeup sack.

Ushio did her make up and found some earrings and strappy sandals that went well with the dress. Anami nodded with satisfaction and smiled "You look great."

"Thanks."

Anami was already dressed in fitting jeans and a pink blouse with heels. Her hair pulled into complicated braids wrapped around her head like a crown. She always looks amazing. They went downstairs and found Auntie Kyou and Ryou at the counter laughing and chatting with Tomoya and Nagisa. When Nagisa saw Ushio she smiled brightly "You look so cute!"

"Thanks." Ushio looked at the twins "Hi Auntie Kyou and Auntie Ryou."

Ryou smiled "Hi Ushio. Hi Anami, you two look awfully pretty."

Ushio and Anami smiled, "Thank you."

"Where are you off to?" asked Auntie Kyou

"We're going to Karaoke Night at the Paradise Shack with some friends" said Anami

Ushio asked "What are you guys doing here?"

Kyou held up a bag "Just getting treats for Botan. He will only eat the ones here."

"How is Botan?" Botan was her best buddy when she was little. She use to ride on his back for hours. 

"He's getting old, but he's still with us." Kyou was smiling but there was sadness in her eyes.

"Maybe I'll come over an visit soon." said Ushio

Kyou smiled "That would be great. he would love to see you."

Tomoya nodded, "And we would love to see him." Nagisa nodded in agreement.

"Well you two better get going," said Ryou "You don't want to keep your friends waiting."

"Okay" Ushio hugged her aunts and her parents, "Bye guys."

They all waved. "Bye" said Nagisa "Have a good time."

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

* Hey guys, if you look on my profile you will see that I have not finished any of my stories. but I promise you I intend on finishing this one. The next chapters will be coming soon so look out for updateson my page. Talk to yall soon. #PeaceLoveRubberGloves <3