Chapter 5

Hey guys, yes I finally updated sorry it's been awhile I have been writing ahead in the story so it's easier for when I want to update. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, I really want to encourage you guys to comment and give me feed back as it helps me understand things that could be done better or what you like in the story.

I will be updating more frequently lately as I'm on school holidays and will have more time to write 😄 also can we try hit 35 votes on this chapter 🤔 okay now on to the next chapter enjoy.

The creature slowly vanishes into thin air and the guy straightens up turning to look at me, he looks at me for a good second then makes his way over to me offering his hand to help me up "are you alright?" He questions still offering his hand. My eyes stare up at his eyes they are a golden brown, so beautiful I think, suddenly  I snap out of my tranced state and stand up by myself and back away from him remembering what had just occurred a minute ago "who are you, what was that, how did you get in my house?" I scream at him, he holds his ear as I scream at him "hold up will you I'll explain everything" he says still holding his ears I stop screaming at him to only stare back at those mesmerising eyes of his ugh what am I thinking, realising I'm just staring at him like a weirdo i snap back to reality  "we'll go on then explain" I reply eager to get some answers. He takes a step away from me and sighs like his trying to avoid giving me answers "look I'll call the cops if you don't speak" I say to him impatient  " Ok my names Ace and I was summoned by that necklace around your neck" he says quickly while pointing at the necklace around my neck then looking right at me "uh what you expect me to believe that? what was that thing then" I say getting mad.

There's not time for stupid games "alright but your not going to believe me" Ace says still staring at me "try me" I reply while staring back "that was a demon" he says, what as if but then again I think he's telling the truth I mean a weird scary creature doesn't just appear out of know where and some random guy doesn't just pop up. "Why was it after me?" I as him, he shifts on his leg and looks around my bedroom before looking back at me, "It was sent here to kill you" he says, "what are you talking about?" I say getting scared "that necklace around your neck holds very powerful Magic and your the second one to be chosen by the necklace we have been waiting for that person and when you were chosen I got summoned to you but so did others" he says "what are you talking about I've been chosen by a necklace and it has magical powers and what do you mean you were summoned to me?" I say confused. Ace opens his mouth to explain but closes it shut as soon as a knock at my front door is heard. I turn to look down my hallway that leads to the kitchen and think about the mess that's in their from that thing' "you should get that its your neighbour" he says still standing where he was staring at me. I look at Ace and turn to make my way through the hallway and kitchen only to see the mess that's their "great" I mutter under my breath looking at all the glass plates and glasses on the ground shattered, I hear another knock on the door much louder this time.

Ugh Greg he will probably wonder why he heard me screaming I better make sure he doesn't come in or see the kitchen but then again he will probably want to clean my kitchen up so there's a plus. I approach the front door and just check the peep hole in case it's not Greg and like the police or something, yep it's Greg I open the front door only wide enough so I can stick my head and a bit of my body out so he can't see the kitchen. Greg's wearing his bow tie and his hair all slicked back, no surprise there "hey Greg" I say looking at him "Malia are you alright I heard loud screaming?" He questions trying to peep through my door to have a look "oh no everything is fine I just.." trying to think of a lie I decide to go with "I just fell over when I was cooking and broke some glass plates" I say hoping my lie was good enough, Greg looks at me for a second before squinting his eyes at me "are you sure it sounded like you were being attacked?" He says his eyes still squinted and staring at me "we'll do you want help to clean the glass up don't want a young girl like you cutting herself do we" he say there he goes again making me want to scream in his face for treating me like a kid just because his older like I'm sure I'm cable to clean up some smashed glass plates and stuff, but then again I'm thankful that Greg had come over to see if I was okay. "Oh no I'm alright thank you for checking on me it's very kind of you" I say giving him a reassuring smile, Greg smiles back and fixes his bow tie "well thank you have a loverly night Malia"he says before walking back to his apartment. "Phew" I say before closing the door and turning back to the mess in the kitchen. "THUMP" I hear a noise in my bedroom making me remember that Ace is still in my room, quickly walking back to my room I see him with my suit case on my bed indicating that's what the thump sound was, I walk up to him and see his putting clothes in their "what are you doing?" I ask him as he goes through my draws and coming back to put them in my suitcase "you can't stay here, it's not safe" he says not looking at me but continuing to packing my clothes. He walks to my draws, with his back to me " and why not this is my home you think I'm going to just drop everything and leave what about my job and my friends" I say to him. Aces back is still to me and he hasn't said anything what the heck what's wrong with him "hello?!" I say to him, this seemed to bring him back to whatever he was thinking, he slowly turns around with a sly smirk on his face and brings his hands up to reveal one of my black lacy underwear "these are.." he stops himself before thinking of what to say "these are ..cute" he decides to say still with a smirk over his face.

I feel my face go all red and quickly walk up to him and snatch my underwear out of his hands "I think I'm good to pack my own clothes now, and beside you still didn't reply to me before" I say shoving him away from my underwear and bra draw to grab some and pack them in the suit case. He sits on my bed watching me finish packing my suit case and looks at my underwear on top of my suit case before clearing his throat and looking at me "well if you stay here there will be more coming to kill you and it's my job to bring you to the castle whether it's willing or by force" he says smirking at me still. I stare at him for a second before sighing "fine let's go" I say to him. He stands up and zips my suit case up and hands it to me dropping it in my arms "you expect me to carry this its heavy" I say looking at his back as he walks towards my smashed bedroom door, "use the wheels then" he says not looking back at me "um there aren't wheels tho" I say watching him, he turns around smirking "oh well" he says as he turns away to walk down the hallway, ugh does he see my arms they are not strong sighing I adjust the suitcase in my arms and walk down the hallway or should I say waddle down the hallway reaching the kitchen and continue my way outside my front door to the gate to see Ace standing there waiting for me, "ahh" I yelp as I trip on my steps and drop my suitcase.

Luckily my hands stop my fall, suddenly I hear laughing and look up to see Ace leaning on my gate holding his face laughing his ass off, ugh what a jerk but I can't help but love his laugh. Finally he stops laughing and walks up and grabs the suitcase from the ground carrying it with one hand "come on then" he says before walking off my property and makes his way down the street, I quickly get up and catch up to him "so where are we going you said something about a castle?" I ask "yes don't worry all will be explained when we get there" he says "okay so are we walking the whole way? I ask getting cold and my legs tired, he turns his head to glance at me "my cars just up here" he says giving me a small smile. I smile back thankful to get out of the cold and be able to rest my legs. A couple minutes later we approach a black Range Rover, Ace opens the back seat and puts my suitcase in and walks around to get in the drivers seat "we'll get in then" he says while closing his door, I make my way in the car to see him starting the car up and turning on the heat.
He puts the car in drive and pulls out from the side of the street continuing down the street, "how long till we get there?" I ask him, he glances at me "you should get some sleep, we will talk in the morning" he says ignoring my question. Annoyed he didn't answer me I decide to do what he said and get some sleep, resting my head on the window I suddenly feel a lot of warmth on me and realise it's the car heater, finally I'm nice and warm I think before drifting off to sleep.

"Yeah I've got her we had one encounter with them" I wake from my sleep once I hear talking, listening in to what Ace is saying realising his on the phone to someone "don't worry I'll tell her when I think she can handle it" he says back to who his talking to. What does he mean tell me when I can handle it? I have so many questions but sleep is still on my mind I'll ask him about it tomorrow so instead I drift back into my slumber.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter can we hit 35 vote ⭐️ and feel free to comment I love reading feed back from you guys. The next chapter will be in about two days 😄
-Hulagurl129 👋

Changed  (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें