Chapter 4

I unlock my door to my apartment and walk inside making sure to lock the door, I put my bag down and think on what to do. Should I tell Greg some weirdo has been hanging around my place or just call the cops? No I can't call the cops I have no proof he was here though "damn it!" I whine I go to my room and make sure all the windows are locked and my curtains are closed I do the same for the rest of the house getting my phone out of my bag I put it on the couch in the lounge and get two knifes, hiding one under a cushion on the couch and the other one behind the DVD rack.

I'm curled up on the couch with my favourite blanket watching tv, it's now 9:34 at night. I'm about to get up and make some food until I hear something in the hallway, standing up I quickly grab the knife and stay in the lounge waiting to see if I hear anything else, suddenly I hear a scary loud screeching sound I decide to make my way towards the hallway curious trying to be quite with every step I take I reach the hallway and reach out to turn the hallway light on. Feeling the switch with my fingers I push it up wards *click* the lights Flicker for a bit then turn on "oh shit".

In front of me is some weird looking creature with really sharp teeth it's backs to me and it seems to be sniffing the ground, I'm in to much shock I drop the knife, the sound of the knife dropping echoing throughout my apartment. Realising that was a mistake as the creature turns its head and looks at me drool dripping from its mouth and onto the floor, the creature makes another loud screech before charging at me I turn in my heal and head for the lounge room and head for the DVD to get the other knife, I reach the knife and grip it tight in my hands making sure not to drop it suddenly something grips my ankle making me fall and bring the DVD rack down with me DVDs going everywhere, I whip my head around and see the creature has long tentacle like arms it draws me closer to it and hovers over me it's mouth opens wide to reveal sharp teeth ready to end my life until I remember the knife in my hand I swing my arm up and stab the knife in the creatures eye, it makes a loud cry out. I quickly stand up and run for the kitchen only to see the creature right on my heels and the knife not in its face anymore, looks like the knife was useless i get to the kitchen and turn just in time before the creature dives right into my cupboards making my glass plates and cups fall and shatter everywhere "aaahhh" I scream my only option is my bedroom I run down the hallway looking behind me to see it's not far behind me.

 I quickly stand up and run for the kitchen only to see the creature right on my heels and the knife not in its face anymore, looks like the knife was useless i get to the kitchen and turn just in time before the creature dives right into my cupbo...

I run past the bathroom and reach my bedroom shutting the door behind me I back up near my bed waiting, the door bangs once then a loud screech is made and my door smashes open, wood going everywhere there's nothing I can do the creature charging at me so fast I don't have time to move all I do is close my eyes and duck down. A cry of pain and the sound of something shooting is heard, I slowly open my eyes and see a guy with a bow and arrow standing near the creature not to far from me, wait a minute it's the guy who broke into my house and I saw today at the cafe.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting a lot but I have been writing the story I just wanted to get a lot of chapters done so it's better for when I post and you guys don't have to wait as long and wow 52 people are reading this thank you so much f...

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting a lot but I have been writing the story I just wanted to get a lot of chapters done so it's better for when I post and you guys don't have to wait as long and wow 52 people are reading this thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoying the story so far feel free to give me feedback I don't bite, and don't worry the chapter will be getting a lot longer.
-Jessie 😁👋 don't forget to vote ⭐️