Kaname's twin sister

New Characters:

Jenny Kuran

looks like: Long wavy brown hair. dark redish brownish eyes. skinny.

Family: Twin brother Kaname, Mom and Dad.(Dead) Yuuki Cross.(Lost her Memory)

Powers: All and i have some extra powers. I also have a vampire version of the vampire hunter gun bloody rose. I also have vissions.

characteristics: I am preppy, outgoing, Hyper, anger issues, stupid at times.

Race: Pure Blood

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grace Kain

looks like: long straight bondish orange hair. Greenish greyish redish eyes. skinny

Family: Big Brother Akatsuki.

Race: Aristocrat

Powers: She uses a Sword, Ice and hypnosis.

characteristics: preppy, outgoing ,hyper, less anger issues than me, and stupid at times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grace when do you think Kaname will put Yuuki's Memories?" I ask her staring out my dorm room watching Yuuki. "I dont know." "Ok. You know you didnt have to answer." "I Know." "What do you think of that Zero Kiryu?" "Interesting." "How so?" "He is a vampire but he cant take tablets. And he can hold a vampire hunter weapon. When most Vampires cant touch them." "Ok." 'Knock' "May I come in?" "Sure." "Grace May you leave. I want to speak to my sister alone." "Ok." Grace said then left. "What do you need? Do you need a chow time?" I say moving the collar of my shirt from my neck. "Not right now." "then what is it?" "Why are you always interferring?" "With what?" "Yuuki." "Because she should know who she really is soon." I state. "No." "You know i can always just go and put her memory back now. Then she will be in the night class. But i already know what your planning. Its for Rido's return. And thats why your so interested in the vampire hunter thats a vampire. I know everything brother." "I know that. Princess Kuran." "Come On I had you calling me sis or just plan old jenny then you take steps back and call me Princess Kuran! Come On! Do you want that feeding now?" "Sure." He says getting up from my sofa. He licked a few times then his fangs went in. He lapped up my blood. Good thing for my powers i never run out of my own Blood. "Its time for class soon. Do I Have to Wear the Uniform. Its Uncomfortable!" I whinned pushing him off. he made a scratch. It healed. "I wont make you wear your uniform today." "Thanks Love you. Now Get Out." I said pushing him out of my room. "Love you too." He said then i closed my door and got changed into black short shorts with fishnet stockings on under and a dark red corset. With red nails. i put my hair in a ponytail. "hehehe torshering Vampire Boys is FUN!" I yell to myself. "Getting out of wearing school uniform just because your the dorm prezes sis. geez." "Yep. Gotta love when he cant say no to you!" "Jenny!" "Fudge. yes Brother Dear." "Here youll get cold." Kaname stated putting his jacket on my shoulders. "Oh so close for you getting in trouble." "Thanks Grace." "Your Welcome." she said. "AIDOU!" "KANAME!" "TAKUMA!" "RIMA!" "SENRI" "RUKA!" "AKATSUKI!" "SIREN!" "JENNY!" "GRACE!" Fanboys and Fangirls were yelling. I striked a pose. All the guys were taking pictures. Kaname walked up to me and put his arm around my waist. "No putting more pressure on the Disiplinary Commitee." "hey just Cause your telling me to Doesnt mean i have to listen to you Big Bro Kaname. Or Should i say Prince Kaname!" i say jokingly.  After that we walked all the way to class. Class was boring the teacher talked about dining off of humans and how here were not aloud and then he went on about blood tablets. After class everyones eyes were glowing. "kaname need another feeding?" I ask him getting off of him streching. "Im good." All the guys were starring at me. "Hey i dont give my blood for free." After that i ran up to Grace. I let my books float after me. "Want me to carry your books Grace?" "Im good." "Ok!" I said runnig out the door. "Heyy! YOU COULD WAIT UP!" "Fine." I said slowing down. So me and Grace walked back and got there before everyone else. She went to her room and i went to Kaname's to scare him. I hid my presence and him under his bed. I was watched him walk in with Takuma behind him. "Yes Lord Kaname?" "i noticed That Jenny isnt in her room i want you to go to her room adn look threw it." He demanded him. "yes Lord Kaname. What am i looking for." "Diaries. Anything suspicious." "But thats going threw her privacy." "i gave you an ORDER!" He yelled. "Yes Lord Kaname." Takuma said as he left Kaname's room. 'Grrr what do you want to know Kaname?' I asked myself in thoughts. 'knock knock' "Come in." "Have you seen Jenny anywheres?" "No i havent. Why do you Ask?" "Because i thought i saw her come to your room before you came back." "Thats nice to know." He said. 'Oh Crapdoodlez! Grr Grace why did you tell him that?!' After Grace said that she quickly left. Kaname just got up and went to his wardrobe opened it. And looked around his room. Then he flashed towards his other closet opened it then flashed over to the bed and looked under. Crap. "Found you." He said creepy. "Why were you hiding?" "I wanted to scare you. Now i know your looking for something in my room. Bye! Aidous Amegos!" I yell trying to run out of his room. He grabs me and pulls me on his lap. "Your not leaving so quickly are you?" "I want to." I said he put my arms crossed and he had a hold of my waist. "Im not letting you go so soon." "Fine." After that said i snuggled up to him in his bed and fell asleep.