Chapter 1: Meet and Greet

Hi, my name is Abrielle! I'm so excited that I get to go to a meet and greet with The Shield!!!!!! I pick out the hottest clothes, so hopefully I can catch Dean's eye. I'm 10 minutes away from the mall they are doing at. I'm really super nervous and anxious to meet them, especially Dean Ambrose.

I finally make it to the mall and I can't help but run through the mall doors!!!!! I can't believe I'm meeting the idols I have been waiting to meet almost my whole life!!! I got there a little depressed on how long the line was.

"You've got to be kidding me," I mumbled but lit up when I saw The Shield enter and sit at the signing table!!!

After 2 hours of waiting, I finally got to the table and was greeted by Roman Reigns.

"Hi, how are you?" he asked me in his deep voice.

"Great!!!" I said nervously and excitedly. Next was Seth Rollins.

"Nice to meet you," he said while signing.

"Y-you t-too!!!" I practically choked on my own words. Finally, the one and only, Dean Ambrose.

"Hey hottie," he winked, Dean Ambrose winked at me!!!! Come on Abrielle say something!!!!

"Hey handsome," I said with confidence, I never knew I had. I was grinning on the outside but mentally melting on the inside. He smirked at me and handed me my signed paper. I looked down at Dean's signature, not only was it his signature, but a phone number saying call him sometime!! I looked up with wide eyes, and he put a finger up to his lips. I gave one last smile before running off. "I can't believe that just happened," I thought walking around the rest of the mall.