“Help me! P-P-Please!!” the girl called crying. I raised an eye brow at Joe. I slowed started to walk towards them; they know I HATE it when they treat the girls like shit.

“What have I told you?” I asked them in a sickly sweet voice, they all cringed at it.

“Charlie told us to get her! She’s a tough one.” Billy said trying to make a joke. I glared at him.

“Let. Her. Go.” I told them slowly, they all let go of her and she ran over to me and stood behind me. “Now James, put that gun away before Mark or Mercy see it and wants to play with it.” he nodded and put it away. “You know I hate it when you don’t treat them right, next time treat them better.” I snapped at all of them, they all nodded quickly and walked off.

“Please, can I just go home? I won’t tell anyone I promise!” the girl said crying her eyes out; I hate it when this happens.

“I’m really sorry sweetie but I can’t, if I could I’d get everyone here out but I can’t I’m really sorry.” I told her, hugging her tightly, she hugged me back.

“Everyone?” she asked confused. I gave a sad smile and nodded.

“There’s just over 70 girls here, I’m the oldest and been here the longest. Come on, let’s take you to Charlie and see what he wants you to do.” She gave me a scared look but nodded. “Don’t worry, it won’t be anything bad. But sadly you’ll have to do everything like the other girls.”

“What do they do?” she asked with a sniff.

“Like clean, wash the weapons, basically you’re a slave.”

“What do you do?” she asked.

“Whatever you get consider yourself lucky, I’m his sex slave. Got twins now and another on the way.” She gasped.

“But you’re so young!” I nodded.

“I’m 19, been here for 4 years. How old are you sweetie?” I asked her, wiping her tears.

“15.” She told me.

“15?” she nodded. “I’m gonna kill that man! I’m really sorry honey, he may be scared of me but not that scared of me to stop and let everyone go. I’m really truly sorry.” She gave me a small smile.

“It’s fine, it’s my fault anyways; I shouldn’t have been out so late.” I shook my head.

“That’s what all the girls say when they first come here, trust me. What’s your name then?”

“I’m Jamie Lauren.”

“Nice to meet you Jamie Lauren. I’ve very sorry you have to go through this. I’m DeeDee Jones.” I told her and held my hand out, we shook hands.

“It’s a shame we had to meet under these circumstances; you seem like a nice girl.” She said with a smile, I laughed and nodded.

“Yup, but sadly here you don’t choose who and when you meet someone.” We stopped outside Charlie’s door. “This man can be very scary but trust me, he’s more scared of me, just don’t say anything okay? I’ll do the talking.” She nodded. I pushed the door open and walked straight in.

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEL- oh hey baby.” Charlie started to shout then saw it was me and smiled at me, I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t baby me Charlie! You didn’t research this girl did you? You just guessed like you did with the last 5girls!” I snapped at him.

“I don’t need to research them! I know there all 16!” he told me, walking over to me and tried to give me a kiss but I moved away.

“Well looks like you don’t, she 15 you idiot!”

“That’s impossible! They’re always 16! You know that!” he told me.

“Sadly I do but I also know that Jamie is 15. That was the last straws Charlie, you let her go or we all go.” I told him.

“She’s not going; the others aren’t going and YOU’RE NOT GOING! Everyone is staying here.” He shouted getting angry.

“If she can’t go then we’ll go out, just wait and see ‘Babe’” I told him and grabbed Jamie’s hand and ran out. “Run. Run. Run.” I told her, we ran, the door opened, I counted to 3. “Duck.” I told her, we both ducked just in time for the chair to fly over our heads. We turned to corner and we walked to the kitchen.

“Guessing that happens a lot?” Jamie asked as a joke. I laughed.

“You could say that.” we walked into the kitchen where a few of the girls were. “Girls, this is Jamie Lauren. 15 year old Jamie Lauren.” I told them.

“That man shouldn’t be allowed to walk on this planet!” Georgia Ann said, she’s 16 years old, been here for a year her birthday is soon. She has blonde hair with greeny/blue eyes. We all nodded in agreement.

“Mummy?” I heard my beautiful daughter ask quietly, I gave her a smile and nodded. Her and her twin brother both came running over to me; I picked them up and hugged them tightly. They both just turned 4 years old and I really did not want them to have another birthday in here. They both looked like me and sadly their father as well. They both had my dark brown hair but while Mark has my eyes, Mercy had her fathers’ brown eyes.

“Jamie, I would like you to meet my kids Mercy and Mark. Kids this is Jamie, say hello.” I introduced them, I put them down and they walked over to Jamie and gave her a hug and said hello. Jamie smiled and said hello back. Jamie seems to be warming up well to everyone here. Turns out, Jamie has only just turned 15 and that’s when I decided that enough was enough. I’m getting these girls out of here even if I die trying.

-----------------------------------

Tell me what you think?

Love AuntieMe xx