VICEY!

it's already 6:00 in the evening and it's already dark outside but still karylle was in the office, signing documents they needed for nextweek and because shes on a vacation by that time she decided to finish it all tonight,when suddenly her phone rings,an unknown number.

"hello?" sagot nito,

"hello karylle" a very familiar.voice answered her. but she.haven't jump into her conclusion.

"sorry,but who's this?"

"it's vice" ani to,

"oh.. vice, hi.. napatawag ka?" while biting her lips, napasandal pa ito sa kanyang upuan.

"yah,sorry to bother you.. ahmmm are you busy? I just want to ask you if you can go out with me for a dinner"

"ha? ah....eh.....now?" not knowing what to answer ,she take a deep breath

"just like a date?" she covered her mouth instantly but its to late she.already said it. she was just.waiting for vice to talk,she heard a small laugh from the other line,it's vice ofcourse,by that time she wished that she haven't said that.pakiramdam niya napahiya sya sa kausap pti nrin sa sarili.

"yes now..and your right.. just like a date"

"ha? ah.. sure.. tutal pauwi narin naman ako...." habang kinakalma ang sarili. "mga anong oras?" ani karylle.

"7:00?" sagot nito.

"7:00 is not bad,just tell me where the place is and ill ask my driver to take me there" karylle said, na hindi na magkandatuto because of tense.

"great! if it's okay with you I can pick you up"pagbulontaryo nito,sumangayon naman sya sa alok nito.

.....

"What the heck is happening?" tanong ng utak niya, while waiting for vice outside the building, "is this really a date? is this Anne's plan?" "ligawan niya kaya ako?" sunod sunod na tanong ang nabubuo sa isip nya,10mins pass seven when vice came.

huminto sa harap niya ang isang white Mercedes sports car, lumabas mula sa driver's seat si vice. he was wearing a red v-neck shirt,over it was a slim fit leather jacket, a black quilted paneled cargo pants and a black classic canvass slip-on,

seing vice by that moment makes her feel like her breathing momentarily stopped like she.cant even catch a breath.

"goodevening" bati nito
sakanya,vice was smiling at her

"g...goo..goodevening" thanking herself na nagawa nya pang batiin ito,

being a gentleman, vice open the car door for her,but she was surprised when she saw a bouquet of white roses over the front seat, nilingon nya si vice with a questioning and wondering eyes.

"it's for you" vice said with a calm voice and wearing a sincere smile.

"for me?" she took the flowers and enter the car,vice closed the door and rush to the driver seat,ng makaupo si vice at sinimulang paandarin ang.sasakyan Karylle notice a very different vice,she was staring at him,trying to find out what is it,

"are you okay?" ask vice na sumulyap pa sakanya sandali at binalik ang atensyon sa pagmamaneho.

she nodded, but still looking at vice with a big curiosity.

"may dumi ba ako mukha?" vice ask, "kanina kapa kasi.nakatingin" patuloy nito he was smiling at karylle,his chinito eyes can capture the whole attention of anyone looking directly to it,