Chapter 11.

Sup everyone I'm back with a new chapter so enjooooooyyyyyy.

Nightmare.
You woke up on a hill looking down seeing the village until everything turned dark red even the area.
You: What the Fuck? Not again! Chara!!!!
Chara: Yes~
You: Don't start please just leave me alone.
Chara: Why~
You: I said stop ok please just don't start.
Chara: But I love you and you should have realized that by now.
You: I know that and that's why I'm avoiding you because your insane.
Chara: Aww how cute of you to say that~
You: What did I say.
Chara: Ok I'll stop.
You: Thanks.
Chara sat down and stared at y/n while y/n was waiting to wake up. But he turned and looked at Chara in a questionable look.
Chara: What?
You: When am I gonna wake up I don't wanna stay here not after what you did so many time already and I don't care if it's been two or three time I'm done so leave me alone plus I'm not dating anyone to make sure you don't try anything so please leave. me. alone.
You said with an angry tone the last three words that almost sounded like a demon.
Chara: But why I love you remember and I won't leave you until we're together forever.
You then made the black sword apear behind you and said: So do I look like I love you? Huh after everything YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!
You were pissed off now.
You: Leave now!!!
Chara: Oh my someone angry but you can't kill me now.
You spawned a Gaster Blaster with black look on them and sharp teeth.
You: How about now. You said with a real angry demonic voice and scared Chara a little.
Chara: Calm down I'll leave the dream but I'll never leave you know this, I'll always love you and you won't be able to stop me you will love me.
This time she also had a demonic voice speaking.
Chara: Ok?
You fired.
"Whoa that was close" Chara said as she dodged before leaving.

*Chara fled.
You calmed down and sat down again and closed your eyes.

Then you woke up.

End of Nightmare.
You woke up but you were outside this time and saw that the Gaster Blaster was next to you.
Mind: What the actual fuck for real now great what did I do this time.
You looked around and saw no damage.
You: Phew that was a close one I guess you were guarding me huh?
The Gaster blaster just looked then smile and made a dog noise and you understood "Yep".
You: You're cool I'll call you spike.
The Balster and barked joyfully. Yep that's the name you you Gaster Blaster now.
You went inside the house then.
You sister Samantha was awake and looked for you. When she found you you were looking in the mirror in the bathroom.
Samantha: Big Brother?
You: Oh sorry did I scare you. You were whispering.
Samantha: No not really I was just scared because I had a nightmare.
You: It was just a nightmare sometime I have those too but you don't have to be scared of them.
Samantha: But it was different in this one. You were being dragged away by some girl while struggling. You were then stabbed and you heart was being taken by her.
You were shocked to hear this but you then calmed down went to her and put your hand on her shoulder.
You: You just had a nightmare I also had one that you were taken away from me. But no one takes my family away.
You once had a nightmare that a group of people were taking her away and burning her alive while dancing, laughing and singing like maniacs.
You: I promise I'll protect you and the others will too. Especially James.
Samantha: Can I cuddle with you.
You were feeling awkward about the question but then agreed with a smile. You picked her up and carried her to your room. You put her on the bed gently and then laid down yourself and you two cuddled together. You both then fell asleep.

To be continued...

Sup guys I'm done with this chapter and the next one will hopefully come next week. I hope you enjoyed this one and I'll see you all next time bye.

Ps: Beware of Chara. Beware....