Chapter 9: Just Dance

Start from the beginning

“I’m able to since if something was about to go wrong. I can also tell when someone wants to hurt you and yesterday that man gave me the feeling more than i ever got it when you were getting beat.”

He saw my shocked face and then nodded his head to me. “I was searching for you while it was happening. I showed up at Phillips pack looking for you last year but you weren’t there. Thats why Phillip was so protective over you yesterday when he saw me. Then i stuck around knowing something was going to happen. Then we met up yesterday. Thats all.”

After his little speech we forgot all about it and moved on with our day. Right now CiCi and I are in my room getting ready for my party.

Music drifted up from down stairs. Guess the party started without the birthday girl. “Carson come on there ready for us!!!”

“Hahaha there ready for me its my party CiCi.”

“FIne whatever there waiting for you. Lets just go already!” CiCi yanked me out of my room.

“Carson wait… I don’t think we should go.” Layla spoke. Wow she actually sounds worried.

“It’ll be fine Layla. Trust me I’d never let anything happen to us.”

“Yea but Carson we both know somethings going to happen to change our life as we know it.”

“Layla exactly what is going to happen. Out of the two of us you're the only one with the answers.”

“I can’t tell you but be careful. Ok?”

“Ok Layla.”

“Carson?... Hello…. Earth to Carson.” CiCi was shaking me to get me outside of my head.

“Yeah… Yeah… Im fine?”

The weird look she gave me told me she knew something wasup. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to Carson. Although I want you to know im here for you.”

“I’ll tell you at some point CiCi but right now isn’t the right time.”

“Fine….” A huge grin spread across her face. Ohhh that can’t be good.  “PARTY!!!” She screamed at the top of her lung. Which with werewolf hearing sounded like she yelled into a microphone and it came out of giant speakers with me standing right next to them.

“Damn CiCi!! Shut the hell up!!!” I cover her mouth with my hand.

“Hahah Come on Carson… Mama needs her jiggle juice.” She shook her hips at me and walked down the stairs.

Well Carson its now or never. Walking down the stairs i got wolf whistles from all directions but my eyes were on my mates. God he looks pissed. Why?

Really you can’t guess? 1. We look sexy as fuck in this dress. 2. Were getting wolf whistles from all around us by unmated males.”

“He doesn’t need to worry though. Were his and nobody elses.”

By now i’m standing in front of him with tingles running all through my arms. He’s breath taking. His long shaggy brown hair looked nappy in a good way. His green eyes shined with love and a sweet smile is on his face. He’s wearing and black button up that shows his body, dark jeans and converse.

“You look beautiful my Princesse.”Happiness shot through me at his words.

“Thank you.” With that he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

Everyone of my friends are there dancing already even both of my brothers. Now that was awkward. A wave of pain went down my back as I danced with Phillip. It wasn’t anything too severe so nobody noticed.

“Carson get our ass outside. Now!” Layla demand.

“Really Layla come on we're dancing with our mate and everythings going great. So why in the hell should I go outside?”

Before she could answer the pain came back but this time with vengeance.  Phillip pulled me closer to him. He must have flet it through the thin mating bond we have together. He started yelling at me in worry.

“What was that Carson? What's wrong?” You could see the fear of losing me all over his face. It breaks my heart to see that look.

The pain its like the first time I ever shifted but a thousand time worse. “Get me outside…” I managed to say to him.

As the words left my mouth i was outside on the grass with Phillip sitting holding my hand.

“Jace you mother fucker your suppose to protect her! Shes in pain help her!!” He yelled over his shoulder.

The pain was spreading all over my body. Burning and cooking my insides. Breaking all my bones again. I was shifting into my wolf. Its not suppose to hurt anymore after the first shift. What the hells going on?

“Help me Layla! Please god help me!” I pleaded to our mindlink.

“I can’t Carson. I’m so sorry. Just stay near Phillip he’ll ease some of the pain.”

As the pain slowly started leaving my body I was able to tell that everyone around me were freaked out.I got up and walked around some trying to get use to moving.

I turn back to the house and see myself in the windows. Im still my beautiful silver wolf but i'm…. i’m…. glowing? I also have and upside down crown printed on my fur. The only one who ever had a wolf like mine was the queen. Looking at Phillip I saw pride in his eyes. Slowly he bowed his head to me and spoke.

“Everyone bow to the new werewolf queen, Carson Summer Roseington.” As the last words left his mouth every wolf and vampire, bowed fully to the ground.

“Ohhhh shit Layla. This isn’t good.”