Chapter 9: Just Dance

Hey I hope you like it!! Don't forget to vote or comment!!! 

-Cheyenne

=============================================================================

“Wake up Carson….”

“Wake up Carson…!

“Carson wake the hell up!!!”

Shooting straight up in my bed I look around. Everyone was here in my room. Yanking the covers up over my body; I stared in shock at Phillip. Why in the world would he let them in here. I’m only in short shorts and a tank top for christ sake!

CiCi jumped into my arms. "Happy Birthday!!!!" Shit! I forgot about that.

 "Why are y'all so happy for my birthday this year nothing goods gonna come out of it."

"Never say nothing goods coming out of your birthday!! It was the day the moongoddess gave me you!" Phillip said kissing my forehead.

He pulls me out from under the covers and makes me stand up. A wolf whistle comes from Alex behind him at what im wearing. Phillip looks down at my clothes and growls.

"What the hell are you wearing!?!"

"Clothes!" I yell back in a duuhhh tone as everyone else laughs at us.

"Thats-.."

He got cut off by CiCi. "Well then get out all of you now" she said to everyone. "Carson and I got work to do and y'all aren't aloud to come."

"What!?! I have to protect her though!!"  Jace said at the thought of me leaveing with out him. Ohhh he was playing hard ball he even giving her the puppy dog eyes!

"Fine Jace you and Tay may come as guards... but only you two!"  Turning to look at Alex, Phillip, and Chase she ran them all out of the room.

Im not even really paying attention though, im still on the fact that i have to do work on my birthday. Suddenly im getting shakin by a small figure who was trying to knock me out of my daze.

"CiCi if you don't stop ill toss you across the room." I say giving her the evil eye.

"Fine, lets go then."

"Go where? Why do I have to work on my birthday.?" I qestion everyone as they drag me out of my room. Looking down at my self shock was written on my face. "STOP!" They all jumped at my out burst and Jace went straight into a protective stance.

"Chill you guys. I just need to change my clothes unless you guys want the whole house talking about my. If thats the case you can deal with Phillip."

They shivered at the thought of a very pissed of Alpha. "Go and meet us down stairs." 

(Downstairs)

"Now carson were gonna go have a great day shopping and spa day." Thank god I don't have to do work.

(At the spa)

"Jace you still have something to explain to us." I say looking at him.

Sighing he gave me an tired look. "Ok this is a long story so I hope your ready."

Nodding my head ok he begin. 

"When I was my parents were murdered. They were killed right in front of me. My reaction to it was to shift right then and there killing the rogues and since then i've had abilities." He looked at Tay for reausrencernce.