1

Walking to school with your best friend can be a joy. Well , if that's the case then damn. I must be a "very lucky " best friend.

But I must start by introducing myself.  I am (Y/n) Zeppeli . Yes my grandfather was the Caezar Zeppeli ,best friend of Joseph Joestar. And now , the cool things about me are the stand that I posses and my hamon control .  Her name is Vines and thorns , mostly because she can create purple vines (much like Joseph's) with red thorns. That ,in sync with my hamon,  can send a wave of electric like hamon through them.

But enough about me . Let's talk about my "oh so good " friend. His name is Jotaro Kujo.  He is the grandchild of Joseph , and he is the reason why me and Jotaro were best friends. Everything changed in 11th grade. Even if we used to spend all the time together, right now I mean nothing to him .

I remember the good times when we used to play outside in the snow, I would crash at his place , and his mom,the nicest person you will ever meet , Holly , would scold us for like 3 minutes and then make us hot chocolate and cookies.After that we would run all the way to his room and just talk the night away.

Though I dream of those moments, I can't  bring myself to talk to him. The memories just claw my heart. But it can all change with one single event.

---------------------------☆--------------------------
Don't forget to vote and leave comments with ideas.  Tks a lot for reading.
Alex☆