Day 3.2: Labyrinth

From afar, Suho glanced at Lay. "Omo! I think he's coming this way! I need to hide!" he said and hid behind the curtains inside the rest house.

Suho peeped outside the window to keep Lay's track. "Are you looking for me?" a voice spoke behind the ghost. Suho looked back and saw Lay.

"An...Annyeong." he stuttered to greet him. "I guess your friend told you about our extended stay that's why your hiding from me." Lay chuckled.

"Mianhae. I shouldn't have said those words earlier. I know it's impossible. Please just forget about me." Suho said.

"But what if I love you too?" Lay asked. They stared at each other for a moment and smiled. "Let's have this day together. Follow me." Suho told Lay and they went to a secret place no one cares to go.

It was a small labyrinth and they played chase in it. When they reached the center, Suho asked, "What do you think of this place? Perfect for a crime right?"

"Crime? You mean... like this?" Lay leaned closer and kissed Suho. "I just stole your first kiss." he teased.

"Stop it. You're killing me." Suho giggled.

* * *

They stayed there until night and star gazed. "I got killed in this place." Suho confessed. "What? Really? How? Why?" Lay asked.

"Remember that bloody ghost who tried to scare you? He was tortured to death here. The killers chased him and done horrible things to him. That night I was walking alone in this place too. I saw what they did to Hyeoraek. I tried to ignore them but I can't. So I tried to save him but they both killed us." Suho confessed.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Please give my apologies to your friend too." Lay said.

Suho rested his head on Lay's shoulder. "Ghosts show themselves to people hoping they would take time to listen to our stories and maybe help us to find justice." he said.

"We don't tend to really scare people. But since that's what people seemed to see, we ghosts just ride on and scare them." Suho added.

"My life as a human was short. Meeting you and falling in love with you is my very first weird love story." Suho chuckled while holding Lay's hand with his cold hand.

"What an adorable ghost." Lay hugged him and they slept there together until the next morning.