The MC's nodded. She did what she was doing again in the viral video and cooked for the MC's in just a minute.

"Your hands are like magic!!" Coni complimented.

"Aigoo, kamsahamnida~"

Next is Elina unnie.

"Elina made a cameo on one of the best hit dramas in Korea. She was also a model for her own fashion brand called "Elite". 

Here's the thing, when Elina unnie is embarrassed, she will either do these 3 things. Bite her lips, Scratch her nape, or uncontrollably blinking her eyes. She is very easy to read hahaha. She catwalked in front of us which made her feel embarrassed.

"Serene. But your real name is Celine. Is it you who sent that video?" Doni asked. She nodded in agreement.

"Okay, let's continue. HFEBY theme magazine which sold out last week,,, was moodeled by Monsta X and Musa as the girl model. The Happy Virus in the group. It says here that she was a former student body president during her school days. Is this true?"

"Ah ne, I was with them at that time when they were doing the photo shoot! They were just pretending that the camera wasn't there so the photos became more natural than expected with the help of Musa. I was student body president for only 3 years. They just voted me for fun. Actually, I enjoyed being president because I can always skip class bwahaha and yes I was the one who sent that video but I'm not the one who took a video. Let's give that mystery person a name called 'MHB' or mysterious human being. I also don't know who took that video but I just saw the USB on the floor and took it. That's what happened." Believe me. She said that without breathing for a second.

"U-um, I think I understand why she's the happy virus of the group. It must be hard tsk tsk tsk." Coni hid his laughter and tapped the leaders.

"Aigoo yah! She really resembles someone. I just don't remember who it is." -D

Next was Roxy.

"Long lost sibling of Hiro from Selcouth and Musa. She is known as Park Xy Ro (Sayrow)but changed her name to Song Roxy a week before the debut. Roxy is friends with I.M from Monsta X and composed raps together even before she joined the company, STARSHIP ENT. "-C

"Ohhhhh, so do you have any secrets I.M couldn't tell us?"

"Well he's a very honest person at times so I think there's no secret that he hid from us." she said.

"Aigoo~ I can't imagine how Changkyunnie became friends with you! You are so reserved." -D

I agree XD XD

The last one to be called is me.

"Finally! Musa-ssi... Long time no see." they greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!" I bowed at them.

"Let's see here... hmm.. This profile is very long."- C

"Just get on with it!"-D

"Arasseo!! Song Musa was the former manager of Monsta X and is also siblings with Roxy and Hiro(Eric) of Selcouth. She has a fashion brand called 'MUSA'. She can play almost all of the musical instruments... She can do ballet, judo, taekwando and also ice skating. She has many fears.. You know, when I said fear, were you thinking about the same person?" Coni asked.

"Yes. Yes we were"

***

Meanwhile...

Someone sneezed.

"Ya Jooheon-ah, cover your mouth with your hands when you sneeze! Your snot fell to our pizza!!!" Minhyuk complained.

***

"Okay let's continue. She has a fear of heights, dentists, injections, ghosts and many other things. Also, she has a useless ability.She doesn't know what's the sound of her real voice and real laugh. I'm confused." Coni said.

"You are not the only one", Doni patted Coni.

"Oh! That's because my voice always changes when I say something or laugh. That's why I consider it a useless ability." I explained.

"By the way, why are you so pale? Are you sick?" Doni asked.

"Ah, aniyo. I'm naturally pale and I also get sick a lot so I carry medicines inside my bag. I only applied eyeshadow since I'm pale and I don't really need makeup." I said.

"She exercises a lot! Like everytime when we don't have anything to do, she invites us to work out with her but we're too lazy so she would end up working out alone. She's the one who's fit but she's also the one who gets sick easily hahaha" Serene said. Well that's true though.

"Come to think of it.... They are really similar to someone we know..." Coni said.

"Really? Who?", Doni asked.

"Is it just me or are they really similar to each of the members of Monsta X?" Coni asked.

"Ooohhhh!!!! You're right! Let's arrange this. Sofie is like Shownu. She is very quiet and does everything she is asked to do.  Kelly is like Joohoneyyyy. She likes to compose raps and they almost have the same eyes. Serene is like Minhyukkie, theyy are really full of energy and they speak a lott. Jion is like Kihyun. She cooks and wakes everyone up and since she's Ji eomma, they are well suited for the role. Elina is like Hyungwon. She's an actress slash Model andd she also sleeps a lot hahaha Roxy is like Changkyun. They compose raps and they are very close. Last is Musa. Musa is like Wonho... She is exactly the same as Wonho. That's it hhahahah."- Doni explained.

"Aigoo~~~ It's fun having them here but sorry to say but this ends here. CryStarX everyone!"

"Ne! It's been CryStarX in Weekly Idol. Thank you for having us!!" we bowed at the same time.

After that we went to the place where we are going to where the photto shoot will be held.