Chapter 4 : I went Berserk....

The cold air wisps throughout a dark cave system. The cave's damp and crumbling walls shows signs of age and a scent of old blood could be traced.

The tunnels isn't spacious as it is filled with many pullers of salt. I walked carefully while I lean on the cold wall. The tunnel was flooded as it was at a height up to my knees which only further hinders my foot steps.

Accompanied by the tick tock of a water droplets I forcefully move my feet as my whole body are currently shaking feverishly.

I might have developed mild Hypothermia..?

It has been 7 hours give or take since the leaving of that spawn room. While I still hobbling forward to God knows where, I was constantly on the look out.

As a survivalist I knew that I need food and water. I do think I could drink the water below since I have poison resistance, but I don't want to take any chances. As for food, I am very famished to the point that I feel like a have carving to even bite myself. Maybe because I'm a vampire? Anyway things weren't going any better as long as I stay in this cursed cave system.

Progress?

Pathetically I could only able to reach about 170 meters before staggering a couple times and fainted once. I was shivering like crazy and it was terriblely dark, but luckily I had night vision on so I knew where I was going. Though based on intuition, I supposely I followed the air flow and filled that.

Damn it! Why this body is so weak? I could usually could at least march 4 km with full gear by now.

It wasn't fair to compare my past body and now, the the condition are just to far apart.

I sigh as I accept my fate.

"Always strive for work done less complaining" is what my late officer told me, and I intend to follow it to the letter.

I continued to walk till suddenly I heard a squeal. I crouch low while griping upwards towards my dress so it wouldn't get wet. I didn't need a wet dress as well. Gritting my teeth, I took off my glasses as I squinch my eyes to look closer.

It seems as it was a bear like animal feasting on a black rabbit. Except it wasn't... Normal.

It had black fur and bear like animal was 3.5 meters tall . It had vivid crimson eyes and I could even feel the evil and bloodlust tension from here.

It munch on the poor  rabbit as it's body began to swell and retract helplessly. Its teeth and claws also very enormous when compared to your average black bear.If that wasn't surreal enough, it suddenly stopped and sniffed the air around.

You gotta be kidding me, there is no way it will notice me from 30 meters. It was very unlikely, but to make sure I started [Stealth] and hid behind a pillar.

I peered again.

It was still sniffing around but it ended soon enough.

Crazy, crazy, crazy uhuh, like fuck! is that thing doing here?!?!

But as cruel as it sounds I couldn't just walk around, it was only a one road path. I wanted to look closer to see what I'm dealing with so I invoked [Skills]

Skills:
||||||||||•||||||||||•||||||||||•||||||||||•||||||||||•

(Unique)*                                                                                                                                                                        [Instant draw] [Rapid Fire Rate] [Instant Ammunition] [Projectile Path Manipulation] [Stealth] [Hi-tech Arsenal] [100% Capacity] [Sniper's Vision] [Night Vision] [Heat Detect Sense]                    [X- Ray Vision]