After After Party

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Naru but you do." Came a shaky reply from Sasuke.

I turned to glare at him, "It would be your fault anyway."

He smirked, "Well I'll take even more of the blame since I know I do a good ass job."

I blushed and he looked down to my lips before slowly moving closer- "Save that for later brother."

Sasuke sighed and sat up straight, "You are quite the damn hypocrite."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me crow lover. You weren't very discreet. It's obvious that running to the store for some liquor took longer than it should've." Itachi smirked and Deidara blushed, confirming his accusations.

"Well I didn't get to do all of what wanted but yes, I guess I am a hypocrite."

They stared at each other before we saw Sakura coming back down, "I got it! I left it on my bed on accident." There was a box in her hands and she was opening it, "So to make sure you assholes tell the truth, I got a lie detector test." She finally opened the box and pulled out a watch that had a little contraption on it. "This beauty zaps you if you tell a lie, so all truths shall be revealed tonight."

Kankuro looked nervous but grumbled and took the watch from her before putting it on. He inspected the gadget for a few seconds and tampered with it before giving Sai a nod.

"Are you bisexual?"

Kankuro closed his eyes and shook his head in disbelief before letting out a low chuckle, "How did I know you were gonna ask something like that?" He let out a sigh and nodded, "Yes I'm bi." Sai smirked but Kankuro seemed to be waiting on something. "No questions? No surprise expressions?"

I snorted, "No, it's so obvious."

His expression got defensive, "How so?"

"Moving on! Kankuro choose someone." Sakura intervened while playing with Ino's hair.

Kankuro grumbled under his breath before turning to me, "Naruto truth or dare?" The bastard...

I glared at him and bit my lip. I shouldn't choose dare, he'll dare me to do something evil as hell... "Truth."

"Pussy." Kiba coughed out, earning a few chuckles and a death glare from me.

Kankuro handed the watch to me then was silent for a few seconds as I put it on but then grinned, "Is it true that you might be turning into a masochist?" I closed my eyes and facepalmed.

I forgot I told him about that. A few days ago Sasuke slapped my ass. Hard. And Kankuro was in the room and noticed that I bit my lip and moaned softly instead of glaring at him like usual. When Sasuke left he asked me about it and like a dumbass, I told him.

I sighed as Sasuke shifted slightly. I really don't want to see his reaction. I don't want to say it out loud neither but I might get zapped. I finally opened my eyes and glared at him, "Yes."

Sasuke's arms wrapped around me and he growled lowly in my ear as I blushed. "Why didn't you tell me Naru?" He whispered lowly in my ear as I bit my lip.

"I uh, I don't know..."

"You're mine when we head upstairs."

I looked away from the others as my face burned ridiculously and Gaara grinned, "Yet you're afraid of our lifestyle rubbing off, look at you. You're learning already." He laughed and I bit my lip to hold in a comment.

"Next! Naru your turn to ask." Sakura announced once again.

My eyes landed on Kiba and he smirked while rolling his eyes. "I choose dare, unlike you." I glared as he snickered but soon a grin formed on my face.

"I dare you to go kill a random bug outside."

Kiba paled and looked over to Shino who was glaring at him, "You better not Kiba."

Sakura then spoke up to reiterate a rule, "No backing out of a dare." Kiba looked at Shino with a pleading look but he continued glaring. He sighed and got up, as Shino shook his head. "Go make sure he does it Naru."

I smirked and nodded before getting up from Sasuke's lap. Kiba secretly flipped me off as we made our way to the front door, making me laugh. As soon as we steped out onto the front porch and closed the door, he poked me harshly in my shoulder. "Ow! What the hell dude?" I rubbed me shoulder as he looked away to search for a bug.

"You just made this whole night hard for yourself."

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I see you're only a pussy when it comes to Shino." Low giggles came from me as Kiba gave an intense death stare.

"Same for you." I looked up at him but kept my smile. I know I am and there's no changing that. "Well unless you finally grew a pair and topped him." My face started burning all over again. The image of his face resembling mine overwhelmed me a bit but was... slightly arousing.

I cleared my throat and looked away as he continued to look.

(Time Skip)

By now, it has been confirmed Kankuro is bi, announced that I'm turning into a masochist, Kiba killed a bug, Gaara guzzled down liquor, Ino made out with Sakura, Sakura is more gentle than rough with Ino, Shino has killed a bug on accident before, and Neji has a soft side. 

"Alright Sasuke, truth or dare." Neji asked.

"Dare." I could hear the evil intentions in Sasuke's voice and see the grin form on Neji's face.

"I dare you to let Naruto be in control tonight." Sasuke's breathing hitched as I covered my face in embarrassment. Why?! Out of all things? Why?! I can't be in control!

Sasuke shifted as I slowly slid off his lap but he pulled me back onto him and sighed. "I... I don't think I can go through with that one."

"It's a rule."

Sasuke gave a heated glare towards Sakura and she returned it with the same intensity, "I don't give not one flying fuck. I'm breaking a rule then."

"Then you can't play." Sakura crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow as they stared at one another.

After a while Sasuke shrugged and leaned back on his hands. "Go on." He was silent for a second before he sat back up. "Actually, I think we'll turn in early for the night." I heard the smirk in his voice and giggled. I have no idea why I'm so eager but I was ready. It's been a while and I'm ready to get pou-. "Come on Naru." I stood up so he could stand then started walking towards the stairs but he picked me up, making me laugh. "Goodnight!" I laughed harder as he charged upstairs while the others bid us goodnight with knowing grins.

When we reached the top he sped walked down the hall and his smile faded. I looked up at him with a bit or worry then tapped his shoulder, "Sasuke?"

His gaze shot down to me but was filled with lust. No wonder he looked like that... I blushed and played with my fingers as he approached our room for the night. The room to be heated. The room to be filled with noises of pleasure. The room where another marathon will take place.

Yes. This is the end of the chapter 😈 Sorry I had to do this to you guys but I realized that not everyone is gonna notice the first update after a long while. Plus as you guys have noticed this chapter was short and basically an intro of what soon will take place.

So as for the question:

Can you name all of the main couples?

Up-To-Date Author's Note: 6/3/2020

I know this took a long time to post but with the current situation and whatnot going on, it's been hard to get motivated. 2020 is really fucking us up lol. Stay safe loves.