I Wanna Go Home!

"Mark...I don't know anymore...."

"Jack, everything will be fine okay, I'm pretty sure they're just fine"

"You think so?"

"I know so"

Meanwhile~

Tony grew out her large black wings, her eyes gold and red. Her fangs growing. The two creatures looked at each other and back at the hundreds of people. They started running towards them on all four paws. Josh jumped on two people immediately ripping their heads off.

Tony started scratching people's stomach as hard as she can slicing them in half. Hunters started shooting her in her stomach. Her fur was filled with blood but her wounds quickly healed. Grabbing the gun from their hands she cracked them over their heads. Turning into her human form again she started snapping people's necks.

Tony ripped people's hearts out full of rage. Looking to her left she can see wolfs tackling Josh down to the ground trying to rip his face apart. She ran towards him quickly killing the wolfs. Picking him up she said "DON'T STOP!"

He nodded his head continuing to fight with all his might. Tony lifted up her hands having poison black smoke go everywhere. "JOSH COME HERE! NOW!"

Josh ran towards Tony, she put her jacket over his mouth and nose. "DON'T BREATH IN THE BLACK SMOKE!"

Obeying her words he continued to breath through her jacket. Tony continued to have black smoke go everywhere. She can hear body's drop to the ground. The black smoke disappeared.

One woman was left standing, she was hunter. Her face gone white in fear. "P-Please don't" she begged.

Tony bit into her neck draining her dry while Josh was ripping open her stomach. She dropped the last body to the ground.

Blood was all over her face and clothes. Blood on Joshes fur. Scratch marks on his face. He turned into his human form and held Tony's hand tightly.

"Take them away!" The loud speaker said

The same men put on Joshes leash. They then put on Tony's leash while the two were still in their human forms. "LET US GO!" Tony yelled out in anger

They threw the two back into their cages like dirt.

Josh started crying loudly. "TONY!"

"Josh it's okay"

"No it's not okay! I want see fathers! I wanna go home!"

"I want to go home to Josh....but we can't...."