♥️ sixteen ♥️

We had arrived at a small house. It had a large White Fence around the outside, it had purple and yellow roses planted around the outside of the fence and it was on the corner of the street. It all looked so familiar.

He stopped the car in the garage and grabbed a large roll of duct tape from the car pocket.

" here this will keep you quiet babe" Louis said as he stuck a piece on my mouth.

I tried to scream telling him to take it off,

It just sounded like I was loudly humming.

He took me inside the small house and locked the door.

This house looks so familiar, I tried to remember when I've seen this house, it started to hurt my head.

I screamed louder and louder kicking the walls and furniture.

Louis yelled at me telling me to stop and sit down, while I continued to kick and bash the door.

" fucking sit down" Louis hissed

Louis pushed me forcefully and I fell to the ground.

I landed on my ass, my arms were tied up so I had no chance of catching my fall.

I started to cry.

" oh, sorry baby, just don't kick my shit" Louis smiled

I kicked him as he tried to help me up not being able to speak, I cried even more spilling tears out of my eyes. The thing is, when ever I start crying about one thing, I start to cry about everything that's wrong, and everything is all going so wrong.

I was so excited to make up with harry, I wanted to treat him with all my love, I had already thought of a schedule inside my head.

1. Meet harry, run over to him kissing and holding him tight.

2. Go back to Harry's and have a nice dinner, watch the titanic, and cry into his chest being upset about the movie, and he'd be there to cheer me up.

3. Fall asleep in his arms.

I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't fucking forget my bag.

I'm sure my mum has been trying to call me, sure she'll be worried and harry will be too, I, am worried.

Louis helped me up sat me down on the couch, and asked me if I would behave if he untied my arms.

" will you be a good girl and behave?" Louis raised an eyebrow

This is my chance, once my arms are untied I can make a run for the door.

I nodded harshly.

Louis stood behind me and slowly untied the ropes and unlocked the handcuffs that where tightly wrapped around my wrists.

I felt my arms fall free and I swung them I front of me to get the feeling of them back.

I turned around to face Louis and I forcefully slapped him, giving him full surprise causing him to fall to the floor.

Here's my chance.

I sprinted leaving the lounge room running for the door. I swung it open and saw Louis growling as he followed me out.

I screamed as loud as I could.

" help, help me please, somebody!" I screamed

No answer.

" help! I'm being kidnapped" I cried as I ran to the tall gate, as a forcefully gripped the fence, I kicked it and it swung open, freedom.

Louis came sprinting up following me and he launched and grabbed my hair yanking me back causing me to fall.