A mini act?!

Eren..

I thought Erwin was actually dying. I'm so confused. "Erwin.. is this really an act?"

He turns to me with real blood not fake.
"No, it's not.. it's actually real.."

I grabbed his shirt. "Then why did you act like you was fine..?!"

" If you show so much emotion to him, He will come back like a lost puppy.."

"What do you mean by that?"

Erwin sighed. "Eren, have you noticed the difference between Levi and Rivaille?"

I nodded.

"Rivaille only comes after me.. not to hurt me.. at times.." Erwin coughs.

"Meaning that he loves up on you and tries to kill me?!"

" He just being over protective with "his property."

I slide Erwin in the bed. I should let him die.. I thought.

But again Rivaille would be after me. Why me?!

There was a tap on the door then it swung up fastly, two arms wrapped around my waistband ,yanking me away from Erwin.

"Stop!!! Let me go!!! I didn't nothing to deserve this!!" I began to squirm out of his hands.

"Oh come on, Jäger~ let have some fun~" He purred against my neck

"Rivaille, no! I thought you liked Erwin!" I yelled out.

" But you seem , interesting .." he paused pulling out a wallet. Wait that's my wallet!

" Oh.. you are 21 years old~  first job.. or second. Who knows.."

I reached for my wallet but fallen on him. It was his plan all along, why you ask? He his grabbing my ass.

This is a insane pervert! Ugh let go of my ass cheeks..

"Hmm, yours is round and squishy~ not bad~"

Why is it always Rivaille.. why not Levi..?! Oh, when Levi returns he his so tired.

"C-can Levi talk to me..?" I asked with this adorable tone to him.

He nodded a bit, closing his eyes and reopen them to look back at me with confusion.

"Why am I grabbing your ass, brat..?"

"Rivaille did it!" I squeaked.

" Not a bad idea.." He smirked, giving my butt another squeeze. I bit my bottom lip hard to not make a sound.

Why am I always the one wearing the dress?!.

I pushed Levi off of me. " This isn't good, what if Rivaille comes back?"

No words come from levi for a while. It's like he is frozen in place.

What is going on with Levi?!