Under the desk fun

You were sucking him off under his desk while he spoke to a class of grade sevens.

You were on your knees under his desk. His hand was tangled in your hair, guiding your head.

He was talking about China's first emperor which got you so hot. He would occasionally stop talking and let out a small moan to which you would respond by sucking harder.

No one could see you as his desk had a wood panel in the front. Occasionally you could hear the sound of me sucking and slurping up his dick.

You were wearing you school uniform as you were in grade 11 of that school. The uniform consisted of a very short tennis skirt, a tight short sleeved button up with a peterpan collar and Maroon knee high socks. You had straddled his pencil case and were grinding against it.

All of sudden you felt the strong urge to fart. In your head this fart would be silent and scent-less fart.

So you let it rip.

Instead, you did a ginormous shard, spraying chunks of shit all over the back panel of the desk. It made the sound like that of a waterfall and due to the sheer force of your fart, juicy, wet chunks of shit were flung out of your asshole, bounced off the back desk panel, and all sprayed all over your teacher.

He laughed and looked down at you, "baby girl, that was naughty of you", he said with a smirk on his lips and shit on his shirt, dick and small fragments on his face.

The students were very confused and were murmuring thins to each other like, "omge who farted?", and, "lolllll he has poop on him".

You felt another fart coming so you didn't hold it in. This time, it was stronger and there was much more shit than before. Due to the speed at which the wet, liquid like poo was flying out of you, it caused the desk to collapse and shit covered the students of the class.

You felt a little embarrassed as you realised you got a small amount of poo on your school skirt.

You decided you should finish sucking your teacher off till he came.

Then Jesus flew through the window.

"We about to do some Zumba up in here hoes!!" Said Jesus.

To be continued....