♡Mane Attraction♡

Johnny took his keys from his pocket, opening the door to him and Y/N's shared apartment.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he entered, happy to be home. But the place was quiet, too quiet. Where was Y/N? Sleeping, probably. Johnny ran a hand through his newly cut and dyed hair and plopped down on the couch to rest. As Johnny reached for the remote, he heard the bedroom door opening and closing, signaling that Y/N might have woken up from her nap.

"Johnny? Is that you?" Y/N asks in the hallway.

"Yeah, it's me. I just got back from practice." He said, turning the tv on and wrapping himself in a blanket.

"Oh good." She said making her way to the living room.

Just as Johnny was drifting off to sleep, he heard a big plop. He figured it was just the remote that slipped of his hand, but he was wrong.

Within seconds of seeing Johnny's hair Y/N dropped her phone and yelled,
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" She yelled, shocked at what her boyfriend's hair looked like. No longer was his hair long and chestnut colored. Instead, it was black, and he had an undercut as his hair is gelled back.

"Comeback is near so we had to." He merely explained.

Y/N immediately laid down next to Johnny to touch his hair. She was beyond shocked. She never thought her boyfriend would ever get a haircut like this. She'd seen him have black hair before as it is his natural hair color, but an undercut? That's something different. She stared in awe, curious at what went through their stylists head when they did it to him. Johnny just let her touch his hair, it was soothing, at least to him. But he was worried she might not like it.

"Do you not like it?" He said with a shy voice, staring at her and waiting for the answer.

"What? No, of course I like it." She reassured, occupied with touching his hair.

"Then why did you freak out?" He mumbled, pulling his blanket closer to him to shield him from the cold.

"Because it's different," She said, looking him in the eye. "It suits you though, you look hot."

Johnny smirked.

"Do I?" He said, teasing.

Y/N blushed, unable to find the right words. Johnny always did that to her, he would make her compliments into something else, and it would usually end up with them making out, not that she was complaining.

"C'mere" Johnny said, enveloping her into a warm embrace.

"You're warm." She mumbled, feeling Johnny's body heat radiate off of her.

"I know." he replied, pulling her closer, making them both fall asleep.

//
I hope you guys like this drabble thing I did. I wrote it in like 5 minutes because I just wanted to make a scenario about his hair 😅.