20-"I want to be alone"

Simon clenches his fist and takes it straight to JJ's jaw, knocking his head back.

Simons other hand is scrunching JJ's t-shirt by the neck, holding him firmly.

"What the hell man?" JJ yells, standing up properly and forcefully pushing Simon backwards, causing him to stumble, but then regain his previous stance.

"Jade doesn't want you JJ" Simon replies, anger clear in his voice.

"Oh yeah? So why did she kiss me back then?" He says, a smirk on his face.

Simon just stands there, breathing heavily as he clenches his fists again.

"That's not true" I say, standing up.

They both look towards me, Simon's anger holding back the tears in his eyes. And JJ stands there, mocking him, with a sly smile on his face.

"Are you sure baby girl, that's not how it felt a minute ago" he says, smirking and slightly laughing throughout.

Simon pushes him back again, "don't you call her that"

"Oh yeah, what you gonna do about it?" JJ sniggers.

"Guys, stop" Tobi says,

"Yeah this is just stupid, neither of you are thinking straight" Josh says,

No one else says anything, or does anything else. They're not particularly scared of Simon or JJ, just don't want to get punched.

Josh and Tobi's attempts fail, as Simon punches JJ again, taking to his eye area now.

JJ's fists clenched now too, he retaliates, punching Simon round the face and busting his lip.

Freezy steps in this time,

"Guys stop" he shouts, but they carry on.

Both of them, now bleeding from multiple places on their faces. 

JJ's face turns to pure anger as he punches Simon again, multiple times, leaving red marks across his pale face, which will turn into bruises within a couple of hours.

Tears form in my eyes, as Simon raises his hand once again.

I stand right in front of him, looking deep into his eyes as I take his fist in my hand and refrain his actions.

"Please Simon, don't do this" I whimper, tears now falling down my face.

He just deeply exhales, the anger in his eyes still present, but his sadness is also clear.

He brings his hand down to his side, closing his eyes for a second.

He says nothing, just turns his back on us all and walks away.

I quickly walk after him, as I hear the other boys talking to JJ behind me.

"What was that about?" I hear Harry say.

"Well done JJ, idiot" Josh says, the final part said under his breath as he walks inside the house again.

JJ goes to go after him, but Ethan and Cal hold him back.

"No, no, not again mate, I think you've done enough" Cal says.

The others go inside and take JJ with them, as I continue to follow Simon round the side of the house, to the front gate.

"Where are you going?" I say, as I almost catch up to him,

He doesn't turn around, nor show any expression.

"Anywhere, I need to clear my head"

"Let me come with you" I grab his wrist, as he tries to walk away.

He firmly removes my hand, turning to me.

I can see the anger still present in his eyes, " I want to be alone" he says.

This time, I accept defeat, retreating to the swing outside the front of the house. It's nothing special, just plank of wood, attached to the outside of the porch by a piece of thin rope; I liked it though.

I always go there when I want to be alone, or just to think about things. It's comforting.

I sit down, resting my aching head against my hand, which is holding on to the rope and I push of the ground slightly with my legs.

Thinking back on everything that happened tonight, I begin to sob uncontrollably.

I have no idea what this will do to the boys, and it's all my fault. They're arguing, fighting, and they probably all hate me.

Ethan probably thinks I put myself around too much,
I bet the other boys think that too.

I can't even begin to imagine what Simon is feeling,
He probably thinks I don't love him,
He probably thinks I was messing him around,
He probably thinks I'm worthless,
What if he's with another girl right now.
Maybe he never wanted me,
Maybe we'll be over after this.

We've never even officially been together,

But I love him, I know I do.

Every thought I'm having is dominated by just one:

Have I lost him?

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Dramaaaaaaaaa xx