Stage Names

"Finally!I'm arrive at this dorm.I'm sure i the first arrive since its still early.I'm gonna choose the room.I'm comi-Wahhh!!!"SinB shout before she fell down.

"Omo Eunbi yah Gwaenchana??"Yerin said then bend down.

"Wae wae??What happen??Omo~What are u doing Eunbi yah?"Sowon ask behind Yerin.

"What happen?Why she lying at the floor?"Eunha raise her eyebrow.

"Erm is she dead?"Yuju ask.

"Erm what happen here?"Umji ask then go beside Yerin.

SinB just groan before she try to wake up."Nothing.I'm just shock when i see Yerin unnie face since i thought no one was arrive yet but it seems like i'm the last one to arrive."SinB said then pout.

All of them chuckle and laugh before making SinB pout more and look down.

"Aigoo~I thought u love the floor so much until u kiss them.hahahaha"Sowon said then laugh earn a glare from SinB.

"Unnie hahaha u so hahaha bad."Yuju said between her laugh.

"Erm.Let me help u."Umji said then try to help SinB but SinB just yank away.

"I'm fine.I can get up by myself."SinB said with a cold voice before stand up and take her things inside the dorm.

Umji shock and feel hurt with SinB behavior to her but she just smile when the unnies look at her with a sad face.

"Yewon ahh~Are u ok?Sorry for Eunbi's behavior.Maybe she mad at Sojung unnie words just now."Yuju ask then rub Umji's back.

"I'm fine unnie.Its ok"Umji said with a smile.

"UNNIE!!!"SinB shout making all of them come to her.

"Wae Eunbi yah??"Eunha ask.

"Where's my room and whose my roommates?"SinB ask and look at them.

"Oh that one is your room while the other one is Sojung unnie's room.Your roommates is me , Yuju and Yewon."Eunha said making SinB frown.

"Yewon?What about Yerin unnie?I wanna be with her."SinB said.

"Yerin is my roommate Eunbi yah.Are u want me to sleep alone in that room?"Sowon said then look at SinB.

"Ok then."SinB said then went inside the room follow by Eunha , Yuju and Yewon.

"Double beds?" "Yup and we still didn't choose since we still wait u to come."Yuju said.

"Which one do u want?"Eunha ask but SinB just shrugged.

"I don't care which bed.Its all the same."SinB said making Eunha chuckle.

"Ok then.I will take the upper one near the door."Eunha said then take her things to before she go the stairs beside the bed and go up.

"I will take the up-" "Then I will take the upper one."SinB said before Yuju finish her sentence making Eunha and Yuju look at her weirdly while Umji just look down.

"O-ok~I will take the down one then with Yewon."Yuju said before take her things to her bed and Umji take her things to her bed before she went out the room with Yuju.

"Yah Why u doing like that Eunbi yah?"Eunha ask SinB.

"Doing what unnie?"SinB look at Eunha with a puzzle face.

"Tch.U said u didn't care which bed u own but then when Yuju want to choose that bed why u suddenly interrupt her and said u want that bed?"Eunha said and raise her eyebrow.

"I Like this bed than the down one.Morever its easy to talk with u "SinB said but Eunha didn't believe with SinB answer.

"Are u by any chance hate Yewon,Eunbi yah??"Eunha ask making SinB lool at her but before she has a chance to answer they heard Sowon call them to the living room.

"Lets go unnie or Sojung unnie will mad at us."Eunha nod then follow SinB to the living room.

"Alrights kids.Since u gonna be debut soon,CEO said that u guys have to choose your stage name that u guys want to use since u have 2 Eunbi here."Their manager said making them nod.

"Its up to u guys what name u guys want to use and for the leader position to u can decide between u guys who u all want to be a leader.I will give u one day to think and then u guys can tell me so i can inform to them CEO.Think carefully ok?Bye~"Their manager bid a good bye before leave their dorm.

"Stage name?What's name should i use then?"Sowon said before she thinks.

All of them sitting in circle inside the living room to discuss about the stage name and who should be the leader to their group.

"Unnie before u think about the stage name,why don't we think about the leader's position?"Yerin said making Sowon nod at her.

"Why don't Sojung unnie be the leader she the oldest one between us?."Umji said making all of them nod while Sowon's eyes went wide.

"W-what?N-no.I -" "Thats right.Sojung unnie should be the leader since u the oldest."Yuju said.

"N-no.I didn't s-" "Thats right.Moreover unnie,we or they listen to u well than they listen to me so u should be the leader."Yerin said making all of them nod while Sowon just sigh defeated.

"Arraso then."Sowon said making all of them smile.

"So then i will use Sowon as my stage name since i want to make all of our wish become true since i'm the leader."Sowon said with a smile.

"Sowon sounds good unnie.Then i will take Eunha as my stage name.Galaxy~"Eunha said with puppy eyes making SinB roll her eyes.

"I will take Yuju then."Yuju said with a smile.

"For that Hwang,i'll think i will name her SinB since she so mystery to me when i first met her while Yewon maybe i will name her Umji since she so good."Sowon said and showing her thumbs to Umji.

"SinB and Umji~hmm sounds good to me."Yuju nod her head then smile.

"Do u like it Yewon ahh or should i call u Umji??"Yerin said then look at Umji.

"I'm ok with that name.Thank you Sowon unnie."Umji smile at Sowon.

Then all of them look at SinB waiting for her answer making SinB sigh and roll her eyes.

"I didn't have any choice isn't it??"SinB said making all of them chuckle.

"Good so I just go with my name then Yerin since i cant think of anything."Yerin said.

"Its ok Unnie.Yerin also a nice name.So i think u didn't have to change your name."Umji said making Yerin smile.

"Aigoo maknae yah..u so cute!"Yerin said before kiss Umji cheeks making all of them chuckle.

"Good then.Since we have to wake up early tomorrow so lets sleep now kids."Sowon said making all of them nod before go to their room.

_________________________________________

Author note : Sorry for the late update guys.I'm kinda lost my idea for this chap so sorry if this chap kinda lame n boring.T-T anyway,Hope u enjoy it and do leave some comment.Sorry for any grammar mistakes n typo.