Birthday Surprise!!

Start from the beginning

I am not missing anyone and I am not complaining too I said hitting her hands.Say those words from your heart Manu she said raising her brow and I left that place trying to escape from her further questions.

Am I really missing him? No I don't I said to myself dialling his number like an idiot.He didn't answered my call and it irritated me to hell.I will definitely make you pay for this Arjun I sighed and placed my phone back on the dressing table.

What's going on here I rushed into the kitchen smelling something awkward. My eyes went wide after seeing the mess Janu and Riya created.

What are you doing guys I yelled at them,actually we tried to cook Cashew Halwa but it turned into something different Janu said  showing me the pan which is half brunt.

I bursted out into laugh seeing that mess and they joined with me,then in the evening Bhai and Jai came back from office to join with us.

I don't know what my friends planned to surprise me,I dressed into a beautiful purple colour floor touch with silver border with thread work,I left my hair loose and applied minimal make up on my face.

Looking gorgeous Riya complimented when I entered into the living room,thanks for the gift Bhai I said to Bhai who is very busy with his phone. It's not my gift Bhai said nodding his head in negative.

Then whose gift I asked him confusingly but he didn't answered.
Is it from Arjun I asked Bhai with flat expression.

Well guessed Manu he said patting my back,where is your friend I asked furiously.

You will find out Jai said handing me a beautiful platinum chain with heart shaped pendant.

Don't say this is too from Arjun I said adoring the beauty of that chain.
He nodded his head like a yes and I was surprised.Why this guy playing hide and seek with me.

Later at 6:00 pm we all started from my flat towards our destiny.Where are you driving me Jai tell me please I asked for the tenth time to find the answer but my crazy friends didn't answered me.

If you don't answer me then I will get down of the car I yelled at them but those idiots just smiled at me.

After 30 minutes our car halted before a place which I have no clue,let's go Janu said walking inside and I just followed their foot steps.

The place around me is fully decorated with lights,ballons, flowers and hangings I was stunned seeing the decoration.

Then my body frozen seeing the most familiar person walking towards me,the person whom I am missing from past 24 hours,the person who can increase my heart beat with just a smile, the person who can make me go crazy with that two brown eyes.

He wore a blue shirt and navy blue blazer on it with top two buttons undone,his hair is little messy,his sweet aroma smell giving me a pleasant feel,I lost myself in his hazel brown eyes.

He is boring into my eyes forgetting the world we stood there staring at each other for few minutes.

Happy birthday Manu he said with a smile playing on his lips.I am dying for his wishes since morning and now I am very happy to see him but I don't want to know that so I covered my face with serious look.

I hate late wishes I said turning my face in opposite direction.Waiting gives thrill firebrand he said covering distance between us giving me goosebumps.

You can refuse my wishes but not my gift he said pointing towards the direction where Bhai,Janu,Jai and Riya stood like a wall by covering something behind them.

He gestured them to move and I was stunned seeing the gift he brought for me,my heart stopped beating for a while and my eyes moisturized with happiness.

*********************

So guys here is the new update?

What did you think Arjun brought to gift Manu?

Do vote, comment and follow....

Love
Kranthi Achanta😘