"He. Is. Not. Lying!!"

"Suit yourself. You're gonna kill two innocent people just because you believe his sweet lies. Me.. Im not afraid to die, but how about you? Can your conscience take that you became a murderer just because of a pretty lie?"

"Shut Up. youre here." Marie opened the first door and as Levi walked in, he saw Erwin and Nile standing on a high shelved block part of the room. Marie left Levi and walked up to where Erwin and Nile stands.

As soon as Erwin caught the fury glance of Levi he laughed and said "Oh! you're here now! Hows the weather down there?" as he looked down at Levi who glared daggers at him.

"Erwin.." Marie glared at Erwin 

"What?"

"Is it true?"

"What true?" Erwin curiously asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Is it true that everything you told me and Nile were lies?!"

Erwin stood frozen on his tracks when he realized that maybe Levi told Marie about everything, he then hid his nervous face and planted a mischievous smile on it.

"Marie, my love, I dont know what this shrimp told you about, but that is not true."

"are you sure?!" Marie glared

"Yes. and would you rather believe him, than me? I am always on your side Marie, I never let you down you know that" Erwin whispered as he planted sweet caress on Marie's face and gently kisses it. and unfortunately for Marie , she believed Erwin.

"Now, my love, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything.."

"Just get rid of that man, don't worry, Nile will help you.." Erwin said as he planted a kiss on her lips.

Marie's eyes went from sad to fury and full of rage eyes as she glared at Levi, ready to follow what Erwin said as Erwin walked out to the other door. Levi saw Erwin was walking out so he shouted.

"Hey Fucker! Where are you going!?"

"Don't worry Levi, They'll accompany you for a moment. and guys!" Erwin looked at his friends "Dont be too hard on him" Erwin stepped out as Marie jumped out of the block and fell on one knee as she glared at Levi, ready to fight.

As then Levi made a joke as he try to cool himself. "Oh! and she sticks the landing!!! but i bet thats quite painful on the knee and so imp--"

without Levi's guard, Marie hits him in the abdomen and sends Levi flying.

"oh.. that hurt, but you probably soon regret it" Levi let out an insulting smirk as he stood up and ran his head to Marie making her fly back

Nile then saw Marie being injured and went on her rescue "Shit, Marie calm down, I got this!"

As soon as Nile positioned his knife on stabbing Levi, Levi interrupted and shouted.

"Hey! Listen!, you only work for that shit spackled muffin fart! So, I'ma give you and your crush who is unfortunately lying back there a chance to lay down your knives or whatever shit you have, in exchange for preferential, borderline gentle, possibly lover-like treatment."

Nile went wide eyed but shook it as he was again about to stab Levi, Nile got him a deep laceration on his face that went bleeding afterwards. Levi baked his self up as he checked the laceration and wiped the blood ripping down, Levi went pissed, he glared at Nile:

"Fine! Come on! I'll give you a piece of me!" Levi then runs out to Nile and picked his dagger out of his secret pocket on his coat, he let out a stab on Nile's shoulders as the guy whimpered in pain.   Nile took a step near Levi and started swooshing his knife at Levi while Levi dodged them doing back flips and kicks that sends Nile flying, still Nile stood up and kept fighting, but now with two knives on both of his hands. He was about to attack Levi but then Levi let out a swing and gave Nile the same laceration he did on his face. Nile touched the open wound and glared at Levi .