Chapter 3

Patton's P.O.V. (you weren't expecting that)
"We're here!", I shout. Prince squeals. I'm glad we can finally get out of the house again. I hop out of the car, followed by Logan, Roman, and....Anxiety.

We walk into the theater or cinema (A/N Idk?) And it turns out they were all out of tickets to beauty and the beast, which upset Roman at first until  we got tickets to Moana. We ended up splitting up. Logan and I had to get the popcorn and candy and Anxiety and Prince were off to find seats. Logan grabbed the popcorn while I stared at the candy. I felt like an adult in a candy store. I grabbed skittles, M&Ms, and other candy. Logan nudges me. "I guess we should go find Prince and Anxiety also I think the movie is about to start", he says. "Yeah we should.", I reply. We head over to Prince and Anxiety but I can't help but to see Logan's little blushing face over the popcorn. We all sit down and like the best seats since we came 10 minutes earlier and no one was there but us. (A/N this actually happened to me once) I decided to just talk to Logan because why not. And of course since we're not that lucky people started flying in. Great..... (A/N ? Is that sarcasm I see????)

Prince's P.O.V (cool)
*Timeskip to movie*
I was a blushing mess because Anxiety decided to take a nap....On me... (A/N Spoiler warning not really!!!)  Boom! The Lava Monster awoke. I heard whimpers from my lap. Anxiety was shivering and crying."Logan, Patton I'm taking Anxiety to the bathroom we will be right back!", They both nodded but I could tell Patton was confused. I picked up Anxiety and rushed him to the bathroom. Once we were in the bathroom, I put him down and he curled up in a ball on the floor.

Anxiety's P.O.V (oh wow angst I didn't expect that tbh this isn't very angsty)

I was first of all embarrassed that Roman carried me into the bathroom so I curled up into a ball. I also wasn't awake during the whole whole movie and I was started having a nightmare about losing Roman. The loud noise from the movie also scared me too. "I'm s-sorry", "I'm s-so s-sorry", I repeated over and over. "You did nothing wrong." Roman stated. "I humiliated you in front of a bunch of people."No you didn't, to be honest I would do anything for you even if it was humiliating...." His face turned red quickly and I just giggled at him. We spent 10 minutes in the bathroom for me just trying to calm down. Which sucks because Prince missed the end of the movie because of me. We both walk out of the bathroom and see the two lovebirds flirting and waiting for us. I tried to fix my hair but Mr. Prince here would not stop messing up my hair so I just decided to wear my hood. We all head into the car and head home. I apologize to Roman about making him miss the end of the movie, but of course he brushes it off and pretends he didn't here what I said. Morality starts driving and I black out.

A/N OMG I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. School has been out for me since June 2nd and I feel like a total jerk for not updating. Well since its summer for me I guess I should be updating again. Take this longer chapter as an apology. I suck at writing so idk why you guys like this but..... I'm getting a new phone in September and I might not be on wattpad that much when that happens so just a warning.... Well Bye my skittles!!!!