College -Daithi De Septiceye-

As requested by @Rgfhappy another Daithi de Septiceye. Took longer than I expected because I suck and all but I wanted something a bit different and so yea hope you enjoy.

"In 585 BC, a battle between lydians and the Medes was in full swing, what happened during this war?"

Sean raises his hand.

"Yes Mr. McLoughlin."

"An Eclipse, At which point the battle ended and a peace treaty was signed."

"Exactly. Now before i dismiss you all for the day I would like to remind you there will be a test Friday."

I pick up my things and walk over to Sean. "Hey Mr. Know it all."

He smiles. "You know you love my History knowledge."

"I know. Now come on I want to go to a party tonight."

"that's a weird way to say museum."

"Haha I'm being serious Evan and his frat house are throwing one and he invited us."

"Us or you?"

"He doesn't hate you Sean."

"Yes he does David."

"No he doesn't and how would you even know if he did?"

"I just do."

"Then you get to go crash the party then."

He rolls his eyes but smiles. He takes my hand and leads me out of class. "Fine, Ill go with you."

"Thank you." I kiss him excitedly.

"What kind of party is it? I'm gonna say costume considering its October."

"Yes it is."

"Awesome Barely have to dress up."

"I'm glad to see you actually getting enthusiastic about this."

He smiles and kisses me again.

-time skip to the party-

"Daithi! great to see you man!"

David and one of his friends share a hug. When they part his friend looks at me unsatisfied.

"Sean."

I nod to reply. "Lui."

"Alright calm down you two. save the fun for the party."

"Yea the party." I say trying to stop his friend from saying anything about me.

"Yea." He walks over to a group of guys and does his thing.

"You sure i should stay? they really don't like me."

"15 minutes and then if you still don't want to stay we'll both leave."

"You don't have to leave."

"Well I don't want to be away from you." He leans in and kisses me softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He pulls back. "Now come have fun with me."

I go with him, dancing with him and watching him have a good time.

"Want something to drink?"

I look at him and laugh lightly. "David think about that, now please."

"So yes." He says sarcastically.

"Sure." I laugh.

He walks into the kitchen i guess to grab us each something.

"Hey nerd! what are you doing here? No one invited you" I hear someone from behind me say. I turn around to see a few people looking my way but i don't jump to any conclusions just yet. "Come on answer me, septiceye, isn't that your name?"

"My name is Sean." I say calmly.

"You didn't answer my question septiceye. Who invited you?"

"I invited him. you gotta problem with that?" David comes back from the kitchen holding two beer bottles.

"Why? He doesn't belong with us."

"He belongs with me and if you have a problem with that you can deal with me." HIs eyes turned completely black.

"David calm down." I pull him by his arm.

"Okay man I'l leave him alone."

"I know you will."

"David!" He looks at me. "We're leaving."

He shoots an angered look to the boy.

We leave the party and go back to his dorm for the night.

"It's okay David, You and I both know its not a good idea for our kinds to be together."

"I know but I love you."

"I love you too."

"You know why i first fell for you?"

"I never really thought about it. What was it?"

"It was how smart you are. You always knew about the past you always knew what to say I could never get over it. Not only that but you are always so calm. I don't know if I have ever seen you get mad before. I always thought you were so lucky to be able to live during all those times."

"Thank you David."

"No. Thank you Sean, you are probably one of the most important people in my life."

So what did you think? well to clarify Daithi is a Werewolf and Jack a vampire. really sucked but yea it was just a base concept from tumbr that I expanded because why not