Chapter 2: The golden hair boy versus the demon king

The ultra divine power has their effects, as I sense where king piccolo was,but beore I went to him I decided to go to master Roshis house when I arrived to Roshis house to explain how I manage to control my new power Bulma told me master Roshi, and Chad su died, killed by king Piccolo in a fail attempt to seal him again.

I will defeat him, I said, I promise, as I went outside, Flying nimbus!, at a fast speed it came and I climb I felt king piccolo ki and fly there as fast I could, when I arived, I saw as the Ten Shin Han unconscious, beaten by a monster similar to the one I killed, I jump down and power up to the golden form, the creature tried to attacked me.

Goku, said Ten Shin Han, be careful, but he was to wounded to speak further.

Well, well, what do we have here, said the creature, as he run to attack me, I punch in the stomach and sent him flying to a house where he was impaled and killed instantly.

What?, said king Piccolo, that is imposible!, as he power up and attack me, I just fight him and evade him attacks, with fist I give him a punch in the face he flies away, impossible!, how can an insolent brat defeat me!.

I am not even using all my strength, I said, I want to enjoy this, as I power up, I then notice the people looking at me.

Look!, that golden hair boy is defeating the monster!, said one of them.

Shut up!, said king Piccolo, as he open his mouth to fire a bean to blast them, I jumped, and said Ka...me...ha...me....,as king Piccolo fire his deathly bean, I said, ha!!!!!!, the power crashed and then a explosion.

King Piccolo was missing more than half of his body, he only had one arm, and his head remaining, before the smoke clear itself, he had manage to create one final egg, and then he exploded.

The explosion sending me to the kings home leaving unconscious for a while.

My head, I said, as I woke up in the ruins of the kings home, people were gathering there to watch me.

What happened to his hair?, said one of them.

Does it matter?, said another, he saved us!.

The golden hair warrior!, said another.

Then I notice Bulma's ship.

Goku!, she said

Hi, Bulma, I said.

I did it, I said, now we can revive our friends.

We cant, Bulma said, you fly away before I could tell you, king Piccolo destroy Shenron.

What?, I said, no....., ouch, as I feel my broken arm, Bulma, can you take to Korins tower?

Of course Goku, she said, come on.

As I climb to the ship, I saw Yamcha help Tien.

I will be find Goku, go, Tien said.

As Bulma fly to Korins tower, I felt hungy.

We are here Goku, Bulma said, as she was on the top

Thank you, I said, I then jumped as I didn't have any energy to climb the tower, hi Korin, got any senzu beans?.

Here, Goku, said Korin, as he passed me a Senzu bean.

I grabbed and eat it, and my strength returned, I am at full strength again.

Goku, you will meet a friend of mine, on the top, Korin said, he wants to meet you after your impressed with your battle with piccolo.

Where is he?, I asked.

On top of my look out, Korin said, you need you power poole.

Ohh no, I said, I haven't seen my power pole since Krillin died.

Here Goku catch!, said Bulma, as she tossed it to me.

I grab my power poole.

Now what?, I said.

Climb throw that ladder, Korin said.

I did as he said, and then I saw hole, I put my power hole there and said power pole extent!, I the poole being to get larger until I reach the top, I then climb the latter, and found myself on a strange place, I ring tge bell and a strange black humanoid appeared.

Hello, my friend, welcome, he said, my name is mr popoo, to see Kami sama, you must fight me.

Okay, I said, I power up to my golden form and mr poppo open his eyes with amazement, I then begin to attacked him and he block my attacks,  and then he punch me but I block it.

Good, he said, you are worthy of seeing Kami. Follow me. By the way, Kami looks like Piccoro, but is not him.

I then saw him, he looked like him, but it wasn't because he was old.

Welcome Goku, he said, my name is Kami, I would like to train you, because in three year's you will fighting Piccolo reincarnation, you will stay three year's here.

Three year's?, I said, but what about my fallen friend's?, my friend Bulma told me Piccolo destroyed Shen Ron.

I will restore him, as I was the one to create him, Kami said, but you will stay here for three year's.

Okay, I said, deal.

Power levels

Goku  ( ultra divine water): 260

Goku ssj ( after ultra divine water) : 13000

King Piccolo (young/base) : 260

King Piccolo  (young/ weaken) : 240

Mr Poppo: 280

Kami: 300