•1•

Maya and Lucas had been dating a few months now. They were still each other's bestfriends and after all that makes the best relationships. Summer was about two and a half months away.

At the moment Maya and Lucas were cuddled up in Mayas room watching tv hands interlocked.It was about 1:30am. Maya was dozing off to sleep but Lucas kept talking which was keeping her awake.

"Babe. Can you not just watch tv. Do you have to comment on everything?" Maya asked sleepily. He turned over on his side so he was facing her. "Are you sleepy" he asked.

"No. I'm bursting with energy" she said sarcastically. He kissed her and she smiled into the kiss. "I can think of what you can do with all your energy" Lucas said lowly. Maya giggled.

"Not right now. I'm sleepy" she said and turned her back to him. He wrapped his arm over her stomach and pulled her tiny body into his. "You know my favorite thing about you?" He said.

"Hm?" She asked halfway asleep. "I don't have one. Everything about you is my favorite thing"

She turned over and snuggled into him. "I'm glad you feel that way" she said.

The next morning Maya woke up. She opened her eyes and Lucas was still sleeping. She rolled over on her stomach and slowly slid out of bed. She snuck out of her room to the kitchen.

Lucas sensed as soon as Maya wasn't with him anymore and woke up. He sat up and picked up his phone. He heard Maya coming back and turned over pretending to be asleep. Maya crawled back into bed.

"I know you're awake" she whispered. Lucas smiled. "No I'm not"

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to go to school all alone" Maya said getting up and stretching. Lucas sat up.

"I can't let you do that" he said. She smiled. "Good" she went over to the side of the bed he had slept on and straddled his lap. They placed their lips together and then Maya layed her head on his shoulder wrapping her arms around his neck.

She stood up and Lucas missed her weight on him. He got up and went over to his drawer Maya had for him. He pulled out a pair of jeans and a shirt.

He got dressed and then turned around so Maya could get dressed. She slid on a pair of skinny jeans and an adidas sweat shirt.

"What are you eating?" Lucas asked as they went to the kitchen.

"I already ate" Maya said. Lucas looked at her. "You know your getting pretty thin lately. Make sure you eat and not eating breakfast could be bad. It's the most important meal of the day" Lucas said kissing Maya's forehead.

"Don't worry about me. I promise I'm eating" Maya said.

"Good. I need you healthy" Lucas said. Maya laughed as Lucas ate an omelet. Maya couldn't eat eggs though because they made her sick.

Lucas finished eating and they went to school.

When they got there Farkle Riley and Zay met them at the door. "Hey guys" Maya said as Lucas pulled his hand up to scratch his nose and then back down again lacing his fingers with Maya's.

They talked all the way to class. They got in and took their seats. The bell rang and their teacher came in.

After a long lesson about D-Day the bell rang and they went to their next class.

At the end of the day Maya and Lucas went back to Lucas's house.

"Hey Maya!" Lucas's mom exclaimed. Maya hugged her tightly.

"I've missed you" mrs.Friar said. "I've missed my son too. Hasn't been around much lately" she smiled.

"He's safe and sound with me I promise" Maya laughed.

"I just hope you two use protection" she said.

"We aren't.. we haven't.. I'm only 16" Maya laughed. Mrs.Friar smiled. "Well boys will be boys. Just don't let this one pressure you into anything"

"I think I can control him" Maya laughed as Lucas pulled her past his crazy family up to his room.

"Sorry about my mom" Lucas said.

"Honey. I'm used to it already" Maya giggled.

"Good. I don't wanna lose you" Lucas smiled as he kissed her."You won't. You're stuck with me now"

"Good" Lucas smiled.

(A/N: I have a question for you all. Ok so when I write Maya and Lucas's sex scene >spoiler alert there will be one lol<should it be really detailed or not)