Chapter 1

First book, first update. YAY! I'm finally writing something! :D and you smart english-knowing people please comment about my mistakes! And comment anyways I want to know what you think ;)

But now, Story Time! :)

___________________________

It was dark, cold and  completely silent. Suddenly he heard a gunshot and started to run towards the sound. He saw light and a person lying on the ground, and blood. A lot of blood. He sped up and went next to the person.

"U-Umma?", he asked when he recognized the person.

"Junhong?", his mother asked and looked up. She grapped his hand and started to talk quickly and in panic, "Junhong, get your little sister and brother and take them to Hiroshima. Go by train and  as fast as you can. And stay with them, don't come back. Never come back to Mokpo Junhong!"

"But why? Umma I have to take you to hospital!", he said confused.

"No Junhong, you have to go now! You know about your fathers business, right?", Junhong slowly nodded, "Well everything didn't go as planned, we're all in danger, so you have to go! There is someone waiting for you in the trainstation in Hiroshima", she continued.

"B-But how about you? Where is appa?", Junhong asked. He started to panic too when he started to understand what his mother was telling to him.

"We'll be fine, just go darling! And promise me that you will never come back and you'll never tell your real name to anyone! Just keep yourself and your sister and brother save!"

"I promise, saranghae umma!", he said and hugged his mother.

"Nado saranghae, darling", his mother answered and pulled from the hug, "Now GO!"

Junhong ran towards stairs and saw his little sister looking at him, crying.

"U-Umma?"

Suddenly he woke up. He blinked his eyes and looked around the train. His little sister was sleeping in his arms and his little brother was sleeping on the seat in front of him. He looked at them with a little sad smile on his face and pulled his sister closer. At least they are safe now. He kissed her forehead and lifted her to the seat next to him before standing up and taking their bags from the lockers above.

"Next stop, Hiroshima", train driver announced.

He put the bags down and turned to wake his brother up.

"Hey, wake up Juwon, we're in Hiroshima."

His brother looked him with confused eyes, still half in sleep. "Junhong?", he asked.

"Shh, don't use that name, remember? It's Zelo now", Zelo/Junhong answered.

"U-Umma? Appa?", a quiet voice said behind him.

"No, just your brother, Minseo", he said sadly and pulled her on his lap.

"Wh-where are we Junhong-oppa?" she asked. Her eyes widen when she looked around and she almost started to cry, but Zelo pulled her closer and wispered in her ear; "Don't worry darling, everything is gonna be just fine. And you should start to call your big brother Zelo-oppa, OK?"

"O-OK Zelo-oppa", she said and put her hands around Zelos neck.

The train stopped and they got out. The station was full of people and Zelo tried to find someone with a sign "Choi". He led them to a bench and sat down to wait.

"Oh, excuse me, are you Choi- family?", someone asked behind Zelo. He turned around and saw a middle-aged woman who spoke korean with a heavy japanese-accent.

"Yes, I'm Choi Zelo. Did our mother send you?" Zelo asked.

"Yes, I'm Han Eunjung and I belong to a worldwide organization CM that helps to get children save from matoki. It means that you will live with me and my husband from now on, and maybe someday you will be able to go back to your own parents. I'm sorry, I can't guarantee that to you.", she said with a little sad smile, "But now I have to ask, how old are you?", she continued and looked at Zelo peculiarly.

"Well, Minseo is five, Juwon is eight and I'm 17", he answered.

First Eunjung looked confused, but then it turned to sadness.

"I'm very sorry Zelo, but I can't take you with me", she said with sad eyes, "you're too old to be in the CM programme. Your mother was in a big hurry when she called to us and I think she didn't know. I can give you money for a ticket to home."

Zelo couldn't belive what he just heard, and mumbled, "I can't go back"

"Pardon? Sorry darling I didn't hear you."

"Nothing, I can go home, but promise to take good care of them!" I can't go back.

"I promise, I will. Here, and little extra money too", she smiled a sorry when she gave the money to Zelo. And it wasn't just a little extra.

"Thank you".

"Z-zelo-oppa i-isn't coming with us?" Minseo cried.

"Not this time, but don't worry, everything is gonna be alright. Juwon is here with you." Zelo said and hugged his little sister and then turned to Juwon.

"Take care of your sister, OK? You're in charge now, big guy" Zelo said and hugged him too.

"O-OK. Saranghae Zelo-hyung!" he answered and hugged him back.

"Nado saranghae", Zelo said, holding tears.

"Here is our telephone number, call whenever you want" Eunjung said and gave him a paper.

"Thank you, I will" he said and stood up. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Saranhae Zelo-oppa!" He turned to see his crying sister waving to him.

"Nado saranghae Minseo!" He said and waved goodbye, before walking to buy a ticket. A tear or two rolled down his face.

I can't go back to Mokpo, but mom didn't say I couldn't go back to South Korea. I hope Seoul is still protected from matoki.

__________________________________

HOX! Zelo really has an older brother, but not little sister or little brother. I just took a right to come up with them because this is a fanfic xD And I know this isn't so long but I will update as soon as I can!