Say whaaaat

'Suzanna pov.'
I hold a pillow over my head and try to ignore the faint sounds of moaning. Ever since the others got back to the house they've been going at it non-stop!

"That's it." I mutter as I grab my blanket and pillow. I slip out of mine and Paul's room and dart downstairs.

"Seth?" I call out. The lamp beside the couch flicks on and he sits up.

"You can't sleep either?" He asks.

"Well beside the fact that sexapalooza is going on upstairs, it's hard to sleep when Paul's on patrol." I sigh. He nods and I sit beside him. He drapes the blanket around us and curls into me.

"Suzanna? Do you...do you think I have an imprint?" He asks glumly

"Of course you do Seth. Why do you ask?" I wonder as I look down at him.

"These girls at school were talking about how I don't look as hot as the guys." He answers while looking down.

"Any girl would be lucky to have you, Seth. Don't listen to them." I tell him. He nods and I hug him tight.

"Awww big sister to the rescue." Someone says. We scream and fall off the couch. I lift the blanket off my head and glare at Embry.

"Baby did you see what he did? I could have hurt myself!" I whine as I look at a chuckling Paul. He stops when I glare at him and slaps Embry upside the head.

"Yeah Embry my baby could have hurt herself." He tells him as he picks me up. Seth crawls back on the couch and snickers at Embry.

"Thank you sweetie." I coo before kissing Paul on the lips. Both boys gag and turn away.

"Lets go to bed babe." He whispers before grabbing the blanket and carrying me upstairs. On the way we pass Jake, Jasper, and Leah, who's grumbling about patrol. Quil leans out of his and Embry's bedroom and shouts down the stairs.

"EMBRY I'M HORNY GET UP HERE!" Paul steps into our room and slams the door shut behind us and we laugh together as Embry falls on the stairs.

"Well now that that's over-" We freeze at the sound of a howl. Paul snarls and crushes me to his chest.

"Paul. Paul someone might be hurt, get me outside." I order him. He lowers his darkened eyes to me before conceding and pulling me out of our room. Bella is pulling Sam out of their room and Rosalie and Emmet are following Jared down the hall. Embry and Quil are already shooting out the door. We thunder outside and the others all freeze.

"Leech." Quil rumbles.

"Volturi." Rosalie gasps. Seth stumbles out the front door in a panic while leaning heavily on Angela.

"Where's Leah?" He asks.

"Where's Jake?" Angela pleads.

"Sam, shift." Bella orders him. He ignores his clothes and shifts into his black wolf. We hear a rustling in the trees and Leah, Jasper, and Jacob emerge from the trees leading four red eyes vampires. Rosalie growls and wraps herself around Jared while Emmet stands in front of them.

"It's alright everybody. They just want to talk." Jasper says. The look he gives us tells us to be on guard.

"We were sent here to deal with the newborn army, but it seems you stopped their sire before she could further the situation." The blond haired male tells us with an air of arrogance. The blonde girl is looking at Seth intensely and he's looking back in awe.

"Unfortunately now we have a new problem. So sorry but we'll have to kill you now." The blond man speaks again. We all tense as he waves a hand at the blonde girl and a boy who looks like her. She grabs the boys arm and shakes her head.

"Jane." The blond man snarls.

"No Demetri." She snarls back.

"What?!" He growls.

"One of them is La Mia Anima Gemella. I can do them no harm." She argues as she looks at Seth. We relax a little bit.

"Fine! I'll kill you first then." He snarls before rushing at Jane. Paul and Sam move to leap on him but Seth blurs past them. He shifts in midair and attacks the man. Jane screams when the man hits Seth and reaches an arm towards them. The man writhes in agony and screams for the other man to help him. The other man is engulfed by black smoke coming from the black haired boys fingers. Jane walks up to the writhing man before ripping his head off with a snarl. Seth presses his nose into her shoulder and I start herding everyone inside.

"Alright you all got to be alone with your imprints." I say as I shoo them inside. I turn to the black haired vampire and smile.

"You too, don't be shy." I tell him.

"I'm Alec. Jane's twin." He mumbles as we all go inside.

"Nice to meet you Alec, I'm Suzanna and this is my mate Paul." I tell him.

"My mate is still in Volterra." He says with a frown.

"I'm sorry. Perhaps they can leave before the kings find out about all this?" I suggest.

"I don't have a way to contact him." He sighs. I hand him my phone with an encouraging smile. He thanks me quietly before dialing a number and putting the phone to his ear.

"Corin? Where's Santiago? No, you two need to come here right now. No, Jane imprinted on one. Alright. Keep him safe." Alec hands me back my phone with a small smile and I nod.

"I suppose I'll be hunting animals from now on." He says. I nod and look to Emmett.

"Emmett why don't you show Alec how you hunt Grizzlies?" I suggest. He smiles and leads Alec outside while bragging loudly.

"You're good at this." Paul says as he pulls me into his arms. I nod and yawn sleepily.

"Lets go to bed. I need to process all this." I mumble as I lean on Paul. He picks me up bridal style and we bid everyone goodnight. He carriers me up the stairs and into our bedroom. He sits me down and I crawl under the covers in a sleepy haze. He joins me and I pat him on the head before cuddling into him.

"Goodnight my mate." He growls happily.

"G'night m' mate." I whisper as the darkness surrounds me.