Late night chatz

(Y/n) snap out of this fantasy that you are stuck in. Come on now... let's get your stuff together and remember that this is Jungkook...YOU DONT LIKE HIM,(Y/N)...

Your thoughts were running wild when you lay in bed while trying to sleep and erase the warm and fuzzy feeling that you felt for Jungkook,but it wasn't working. Your eyes began to drag and all you wanted to do was sleep so you switched off your bedside lamp and attempted to doze off to sleep,but you were interrupted when you heard a beep on your phone... it was a message from Jungkook.

Crazy oppa: Hey, how you feeling???? Did my manliness make you feel better😉

You: Oh Jungkook... Your manliness is not even worth half of my womeness...

Crazy oppa: wtf that doesn't even make sense....😬

You:😂😂😂

Crazy oppa: ..... You weird babe...

You: Who is your babe?

Crazy oppa: Tara 😉

You: then go chat to Tara....mxm

Crazy oppa: Someone is jealous...😂😚

You: Whatever. Umm Jungkook thanks for today

Crazy oppa: No problem, anytime for you... no one will hurt you

You: Obvious ...I'm So strong 💯

Crazy oppa: hahaha if you say so, (y/n).

You: I'm tired 😣

Crazy oppa: See you at college tomorrow... sleepy tight tho.

...

When you entered your lecture room, Jungkook was sitting at the usual spot and everything was usual, but something felt different. "Ya! Come sit down (y/n),"shouted Jungkook from the desk.

You rolled your eyes and sat down next to Jungkook. "Hey, (y/n)!"
You heard your name and looked up from your seat. It was Aubrey....
You didn't respond,but jungkooks face changed colour into a bright red because of his hatred for this boy. Jungkook was about to stand up,but you put your hand on his lap and gave him the, 'its okay' look.

"Speak Aubrey,"you said while looking bluntly at him. "I'm sorry for what happened, I guess I just raged out over something small. Please forgive me,"said Aubrey. You rolled your eyes and said, "No..."

Guys thank you to those of you who have been voting and reading so please continue because there will be more drama...also Please read my other book called One week can change it all...Sequel