Managers

Hola readers!We are looking for a manager...

A manager helps managing the account and looks for books related to our topic, also they are in charge of the reading lists. They are also in charge of the interaction with the team on behalf of the founder.

RULES

*You aren't allowed to change the user id, password and the bio of the account of the account at all.

*You must be patient and kind at all times while you are replying back to the comments.

*Don't share the detail of what we do to anyone.

*You must be dedicated to this project and respect each and every single opinion of every member in the team.

*You must complete the task given to you as soon as possible.

*If you're going on vacation or hiatus, inform the founder BEFORE you're offline.

BENEFITS

*You can place your name in whatever book you are handling.

*You will be given enough time for the completion of the work given to you.

*If you are studying and exams have exams, then you can contact us. We will not trouble you at that time at all.

*Your views and ideas will be always supported.    

*If you have any issues then you can contact the founder at all times.

Are you interested? Then join us soon!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN THE TEAM

Peace out

Forbiddennomore