"I think they look good on you." said a voice out of nowhere. I jumped back startled as I stared shocked at Noah. His face was right next to mine and rested on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?!"I yelled wide eyed. He was right on top of me. I moved away from him. He tilted his head in confusion. "I...I mean where did you come from?" I smiled politely. He snickered. He must have noticed my change in attitude. Suddenly he took my shirt and held it up in the air. Then he placed it on top of me. He started nodding his head.

"So, where did you come from?" I asked.

"I come from here, I'm a New Yorker." He replied. Really? I thought sarcastically. Wow, what an idiot.

"No, like where were you going? You don't usually walk around here, right?" I sighed.

"Oh! I was on my way to..." he paused for a second looked around then pointed to the grocery over at the end of the block.

"Mmhm. You're not a good liar."

"Oh really? Always thought I was an awesome one." He said lightly, but from the look on his face I could tell he knew something I didn't. But when the grocery store came he didn't go in, he kept walking next to me.

"I thought-"I tried saying.

"I'll walk you home." he said. "And that's what I'm going to do; I wouldn't be a proper gentleman if I didn't."

"Uh? Ok?" I replied more like a question. We walked and then I stopped at the red light. Noah kept going. I took his hand, and pulled him back. If he walked out like that he'd get hurt.

He turned and looked at me. He tugged on my hand to come with him. I looked to my right and there was a huge pickup truck driving toward us.

"N-n-no. I don't think-"

"C'mon" he whined. "It'll be fun; I know you'll love it. And I've done it a million times." I looked back at the truck; it had stopped at a red light before this one. It was safe. I looked up at him, feeling like I can trust him. So, I ran but when our eyes met, I stopped. Right in the middle of the street. I knew a vision was coming because I was getting dizzy. But before I was in another one of those visions I gazed at his lips. He smiled and he started running. To the other side. Without me.

I was sprawled on couch when I opened my eyes. Was I in a vision, or is this real?

"Who are you? You're not the Noah I know!" I heard a male's voice yell. Definatly not Noah. I ran to the kitchen. There, Noah stood. He held a guy up from the throat up against the wall. I crouched behind the door, scared. "You're right. I'm not." Noah said as he smiled an evil smile. I knew what would happen though; he'd be stabbed in the heart like all those girls in the other visions.

"I love my life!" the boy yelled. My heart ached for him; there was no way to escape the tormenting death lying ahead. I can't handle this anymore! I can't! My head screamed for help.

"I can't!" I yelled out. I ran full speed at Noah. I expected him to fall, but I went straight through him. He continued to walking toward the knife on the table, as if nothing happened. He raised the knife and when he was ready to strike I screamed out no. Then the vision shattered to a million pieces without me seeing the man die, and was back into my lifeless body that stood in the middle of the street.

The truck was at full speed a couple of feet away. Would I make it to the other side where Noah stood and watched? I looked over at him. I was a goner. Tears rolled down my cheek, my heart fell to the ground. I'd die, without telling Noah how I felt. But what happened next, happened so fast. I watched Noah signal me to run to him, and I don't think I remember telling my body to move, but somehow it did. Then Noah moved closer and I jumped in his arms. Laying my head on his shoulder I listened to the screech of the tires, followed by a lot of cursing. When I looked to the driver, he stuck out the finger and said "Watch where you're going, you little brat!" then after he was done with letting his feelings out he finally left.