America x Reader [Request]

~•~
High school AU Where America has a huge crush on the eccentric reader

Hopefully you lovelies like it ^^
And since this is a High school AU be on a look out of me foreshadowing some references. ;) but it's fine if you don't get it, I mean it isn't really important to understand it

Category:Fluff ♡ (?)

Warning: There may be some explicit scenes and cursing in this one shot as well, considering that this is freaking high school. Some of you may consider it as offensive so please do not read it if it ever bothers you ^^

And I'm also going to include some Nyo!talia if you don't mind me adding some since I'm actually out of females here.
~•~

"How old are you again?" Elizaveta [Hungary] asked y/n for the nth time which caused the [h/c] haired girl to roll her eyes once more.

"What is it now, Herdévary?" She sighs. The said Hungarian snickered as they walked along side-by-side on the stoned path of their school. Elizaveta twirled around and squealed in delight before she was now in front of her [your race;y/r] friend.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering why a pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend." She cooed. Y/n once again rolled her eyes and continued to walk ahead of the brunette. "Don't ignore me, [L/n]!" She teased and ran back beside her.

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just bypassing you." Y/n sarcastically said and chuckled to herself. "And to answer that question simply, let's just say that I'm not like you who likes dating men but has other feelings for another dude...a dead guy to be specific..heh.." She chuckles nervously "May God bless your soul,Gilbert."

Elizaveta smacked you in the forehead in annoyance before checking her phone after hearing a familiar beep. "Hey look, y/n. Michelle [Seychelles] just tweeted that Francis [France] set a fire and burned down Roderich's [Austria] place after last night's party.." She says with a worried sigh.

"Pfft. That's ridiculous, where did she even hear that from, that new student from Monaco? That might be an unreliable source, Herdévary." Y/n casually said, not even caring a bit about the topic since she didn't even bother to go to the party and continued to walk past Elizaveta.

"Seriously [L/n] you should at least be sociable in real life and in the media." Elizaveta said and rolled her eyes.

"Bitch I socialize more than you do but not with those cringey friends of yours."

"You should go first , I want to check up on Michelle and the others. I think they're still in the cafeteria or whatever." She hurriedly said and turned her way back to the main campus.

"Sure, go on ahead and leave your best friend behind, asshole."

Y/n then walked quickly to the dormitories, avoiding the usual douchebags right behind her. Though, they were everywhere.

[Change of POV]

"Freak!"

"Slut!"

"Burn-out!"

"Bug-eyes!"

"Poser!"

"Lardass!"

Those were actually pretty common things I'd hear everyday in my surroundings so I wouldn't really be surprised if there are a lot of injured students by the next day or even by the next minute. I got used to it eventually.
Once I entered the dormitory, I unsurprisingly heared ominous chatters from various typical high school girls with their cliques.