Like A Love Story (Alec Volturi for alexis11145)

Start from the beginning

He turned to face me. "Alexis darling?"

"Master?" I stepped forward. If I were human I would have been blushing. Everyone was staring at me.

"Let's show our guest what happens to them when they try to lie to us."

"Yes sir." I smiled angelically. I slowly turned my head to face the man and then walked up to him.

I didn't do anything, just stared into his eyes and waited.

Neo became angry in a second.

"Are you trying to mock me?!"

I didn't reply and slowly his eyes widened with Aro's next words.

"Alexis does not mock anyone, as you will see. But if you shall mock her, I do say it will be the last thing you do in this life." I turned at looked at my master.

"No, no non Alexis. Prego, Abbi pieta. Ti prego!" The man begged.

(No, no not Alexis. Please, have mercy. I beg of you!)

"Alexis?" Caius hissed, but the hiss was not directed at me. It was directed at Neo.

I turned back to the man, completely straight faced and smiled at his fear.

His eyes were still wide when his breath caught and he began to choke. His limbs began to all pop out of socket and finally his face began to turn to ash as he screamed.

It was almost as if he was being turned into a vampire all over again 100 times at once.

It was my favorite part, when they begin to turn to ash. They'll tell you anything you want to know.

"Enough Lexi." Aro said from his throne and I stopped.

Neo's face and body stopped crumbling, his limbs were still out of socket and the only thing holding him up was Felix and Demetri.

I turned and took my place again beside Marcus, who placed a hand on my shoulder gently for a few seconds.

"Please fix him Alexis."

"Yes master." I released Neo from his torment.

He returned to normal but Felix and Demetri kept holding tight to him.

After what I just did to him, he was as useless as a human.

"Now Neo, you would like to tell us the truth now, yes?" Aro stood, smiling.

"Yes, I did it. But I did not mean too!"

"That was all we needed to hear." My three masters exchanged a look. " Felix? Demetri?"

It took seconds for them to rip the man apart and drag the limbs somewhere to be burned. He barely had time to scream.

"Wonderful my darling Alexis. Now Jane, Alec, come here a moment. I have a mission for you all." Aro started. "I'll let you tell Felix and Demetri on your way."

"Of course Master." Jane answered with an angelic smile. Alec remained silent.

"There are mass disappearances and killings in Seattle, Washington. It has come to our attention that it may be uncontrollable newborns causing the mayhem. I want it taken care of before anyone suspects anything." Aro sat down in his chair again. "It seems someone is creating an army."

"An army of newborns master?" I questioned him.

"Precisely Alexis." Aro smiled

"Now your mission is to find out why they were created and handle it accordingly." Aro continued. "Understand? "