Chapter 38

Authors note please!

⭐Ariana Point Of View⭐

"Have anyone of you seen Jose?" I asked as I looked around.

"Yeah he left right after we finished talking to him" Niall said as he wrapped his arms around Selena's waist.

"What! are you kidding me? He was my ride home. What were you all talking about anyways?" I asked as we began making our way out.

"Can say, it's a surprise" Harry said with a smirk.

"Mmm okay?" and as we stood in front of the limo, which I assume, was the one the boys came in I began to wonder what was the surprises.

"But wait you know I hate surprises. I mean I hate surprises" I corrected myself.

"I know" Zayn said which made me look at him with big eyes before he corrected himself as well, "I mean, you do?" I nodded my head answering his question.

"We should get going, Britney can't go to sleep if you don't read her a bed time story" I smiled.

"Sure lets go" Niall said excitedly as he opened the limo door for me. I nodded and began making my way inside the limo. Once I sat down, the seat next to me sinked letting me know that someone has sat next to me. As I looked who it was, I noticed it was....Zayn.

Today just keeps getting better and better.

Liam sat next to Zayn and in the back Louis and El sat down. In front of me was Harry, Niall, and Selena. As soon as everyone was settled I told the driver the address to my house.

"So where do you know Zayn from?" Harry asked trying to play a long with this falseness of
my life.

"Mmm actually I met him about two days ago at a park" I smiled.

"What where you doing at the park mate?" Niall asked trying to make a conversation.

"Well all my mates where busy making out in the living room to pay attention to me, to do anything." Zayn fought back.

Whoa! I had never seen this Zayn before. I've only seen the Zayn who was the sweetest, in many auction. He never back talked to his mate for no reason.

"Oh mmm sorry about that mate" Louis said as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's alright I guess" Zayn said as he leaned back on the seat. After a very long time of quiet, the limo became to a stop, which I assume we were at my house.

"Thank you" I said as we all began getting out if the limo, to the driver. He gave me a small nod and a smile. Once I was out I noticed everyone already in front of the house, staring at it.

"What?" I asked curious.

"It's big" was all they said.

"That's what she said" Louis then shout making me laugh. Making my way to the front of the house, I took out my keys from my bra and unlocked the door to find Britney and the Babysitter ,Rebecca, in the couch watching Spongebob.

"Mommy" Brit cheered as she saw me, than she ran towards me as if she hasn't seen me in ages.

"Baby don't say they are your uncles because they aren't they just look like them" I whispered into Britney ear so she wouldn't say something that might cause something bigger.

"Okay mommy, I missed you" she hugged me.

"Missed you too baby" I said hugging her tighter.

"This is my daughter Britney. Britney this is-"