back home(Chapter eighteen)

2 months later

I am now six months pregnant and the nursery is coming together and in getting so excited for her to get here. Justin has moved in with me since we worked everything out and I'm just happy that my life is going right,Justin has been out of town for three weeks promoting his new cd an he should be home soon or so I hope. I was sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery by the window rocking looking out the window with my hands on my stomach.

"Hello gorgeous."

I turned my head to face the door and there stood Justin leaning against the door frame I got up and fast walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Baby you're home!"

"Yes finally I have missed you."

"I have missed you too so much!"

I pulled back a little and kissed him he smiled in the kiss and I deepened the kiss. I had my hands in his hair and his were on my lower back then the baby kicked.

"Looks like someone missed her daddy too."

He placed his hand on my stomach and leaned down and kissed my stomach.

"I have missed you too sweet girl."

She kicked again he smiled I smiled down at him I ran my fingers through his hair he looked up at me.

"Want to go get something to eat?"

"I would love that baby."

He stood up and kissed me again. I smiled at him.

"Or we can stay in and just order take out."

He looked down at me and I looked up at him and smiled innocently.

"Okay sounds good to me."

I grabbed on to his shirts and kissed him this time he deepened the kiss which I didn't mind.

He paid for out take out and was in my robe starring at my stomach wearing only my short silk blue robe and my black panties and bra just looking at my stomach to the side.

"Hey babe the food is-"

He walked in I looked up at him.

"Do you see how big I am?"

"Baby you have a growing baby in you."

he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me with his hands on mine.

"How do you feel about Ava Leah?"

"For her name?"

"Yeah."

"As long as her last name can be Bieber."

"Of course baby."

I turned around and faced him.

"I love you with all my heart. You will be the best daddy ever in the world."

"And I love you will all my heart you are already a perfect mom ad hopefully I can make you my wife."

"I would love to be your wife."

He leaned down and kissed me, I tied my robe around me and we went in to kitchen to get out take out and we sat in the living room and ate out food and watched some movies.

authors note: I think I might wrap this story up very soon! Should I do a sequel or no?

*completed*princess and the frog (Justin bieber love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें