Everyone is against her

Tessa's POV
I walked downstairs after talking to Jake. Our talk had me on the verge of tears. I walked into the kitchen and Nick was getting something to eat.

Nick: "You okay Tessa?"

Tessa: "Uh... yeah"

Nick: "No you're not Tessa, what's wrong?"

Tessa: "Well last night at the party I drank a lot, like way more than I can handle..."

Nick: "Tessa you can barely handle one drink... how many did you have?"

Tessa: "Uh... like 6"

Nick: "Oh my god Tessa..."

Tessa: "I know, I know and then since it was so much I didn't know what I was doing and I made out with Anthony and Jake saw me... and now he is saying that the only reason I ever loved him was because he saved me"

Nick: "Well is it?"

Tessa: "I wanna say no but... I just... don't know. It hurts me that he is so upset"

Nick: "Tessa, I know that you didn't know what you were doing but it's kinda your fault... it was your choice to drink that much"

Tessa:"Are you serious Nick!? You're blaming me too!"

I stormed away into Erika's room. I told her what I told Nick and she told me that she saw Jake last night before he left so she already knew. She could tell I was upset about the whole thing.

Erika: "T... I know you don't want to hear this but... Nick is right... even though you didn't know what you were doing you decided to drink more than you know you can handle..."

Tessa: "Ugh! Why is everyone against me with this. None of you are acting like real friends!"

I ran out of Erika's room and into mine. I slammed the door and sat on my bed and started to cry.  Nobody was on my side, everyone was mad at me, and I have nobody.