What Changed Her Mind?

Erika's POV
I was really confused when Tessa said what she did last night with Jake. She told me literally yesterday that she wasn't ready. I have a little bit of a feeling Jake pressured her into it. I'm concerned so I'm gunna go ask Jake. He left for Disney so I decided to call him. I picked up my phone and dialed Jake.

Jake: "Hey Erika what's up?"

Erika: "Nothing really"

Jake: "Why are you calling me? Is everything okay?"

Erika: "Uh yeah I think so... I just have a question"

Jake: "Okay and I have an answer"

Erika: "I know you and Tessa had sex last night. Did you pressure her into it because yesterday she told me she wasn't ready and then all the sudden she did it"

Jake: "No! I swear I didn't. I even asked her if she was sure. I thought she wasn't ready either. She might have heard Chance and Anthony talking because thy were talking about how she was making me wait and they didn't understand why she was waiting"

Erika: "I am gunna kill them. That is none of their business. Well thanks Jake I gotta go"

Jake: "Okay bye"

I hung up the phone I was so mad. I ran upstairs to Chanthony's room. I walked right into their room with out knocking and started yelling at them.

Anthony: "YOOOOO Erika chilll... what did you do??"

Erika: "You guys are the reason Tessa had sex when she wasn't ready"

Chance: "What do you mean??"

Erika: "Yesterday Tessa told me she wasn't ready and then she heard you guys talking so she had sex with Jake last night and I can totally see she is regretting it!!!"

Anthony: "Oh shit. We didn't mean for her to hear us"

Erika: "Yeah well she did"

I stormed out of the room and saw Tessa listening from the stairs. She ran past me crying right into her room. She heard the whole thing. I walked over to her room and knocked on the door.

Tessa: "Go away I don't wanna see anyone right now"

Erika: "T I'm sorry you heard that but..."

Tessa: "They aren't the reason I did it"

Erika: "What made toy change your mind then??"

Tessa: "It's just that..."

Ooo cliff hanger. Tysm for 1K reads. Follow my Instagram @tessaabrooks .
Comment what you think should happen next!!