"Congratulations on your debut!!!!!" they all said.

"kamsahamnida!~" we replied while bowing.

There's a paper that's stuck to the wall. A schedule for the day?

Hmmm, we're free to do whatever we want until 6 pm. It says here, after dinner we're going to play games... There's also a signature at the bottom. Signed by... the CEO?! Aigoo-ya~~... Sajangnim is really full of surprises. All of the idols under STARSHIP ENT. are here. We just continued playing, eating and chatting without realizing that our free time is finished.

" Okay, all of you form a circle! We're going to play truth or drink!!! Those who can't drink, sorry but you also have to join bwahahaha"- CEO

so we followed sajangnim's orders... There's a bowl full of papers. I think we have to go at the center when the bottle pointed at us, pick one paper inside the bowl and answer what is written on it. Please don't make it hard...

So, the CEO spinned the bottle. It faced Shownu oppa. Monsta X sunbaenims had their "creepy-smile" on. Shownu oppa picked a paper.

"What is the most embarrassing moment you experienced in your life that you kept a secret to yourself?" he read.

Knowing him, he'll answer the question...

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh...... when I danced Bi sunbaenim's 'Rainism'...

"EEEEEYYYYYYY!!!" - Monsta X

"Well, we can't deny that. For me, it's really embarrassing too yet amazing at the same time" Kihyun oppa defended. 

OMONA!!! ShowKi is real!~~

Okay moving on... Shownu oppa flipped the bottle and it stopped in front of Bora sunbaenim.

She went in front and picked a paper.

"Take a photo off you with ugliest face you can handle." she said, while chuckling. I'm really good at guesses so I think that sunbaenim will nail it.

So she took a pic of herself not looking on our way. He gave it the CEO and the phone flew in the air. The CEO was laughing really hard.

(a/n; I will leave Bora unnie's face to your creative imaginations XDXD)

Next, sunbaenim flipped the bottle and it faced the CEO. Oh no.... the little devil potatoes are here.

So, the CEO went to the center and picked a paper from the bowl. The idols' hands turned into  a prayer position. Praying that the CEO will pick a hard question.

"How many (girlfriends if you are a boy and boyfriend if you are a girl) did you have? Do you have flings?"-CEO

All of us are expressing lots of emotions. Some are nervous, some are happy, some are excited and some.. well they're just potatoes.

He drank in the end.

"EEEYYYYYYY!!!", we  all said. 

"Ya, the game's name is the truth or drink game. If I don't drink, this game is just gonna be a spin the bottle game you pabo's." Savage af. hahahaha well what sajangnim said really makes sense though.

He flipped the bottle and it faced me. Omg. Lord please guide me during this journey. I picked a paper. Please, jebal, onegai, pakiusap, let this be an easy one.

"Which idols do you think is the closest to your ideal type?". Oh no, not this...

"Okay, it's not really a big deal because dating an idol that is under STARSHIP ENT. (reminder: I just made this up so please don't hate me~~) is prohibited so just say it freely." Jeongmin sunbaenim said.

I touched my ears. I really have a lot. Wait... I forgot something. It's the truth or drink game!! But I can't drink. What should I do!?... I was about to drink but someone took it from me. I looked up to see who it is.... Oh it's Minwoo sunbaenim... What the hell Musa? Why did you sound so dissappointed?! Oh my goodness who were you expecting?

"OHHHHHHH~~~" the Jo twins said in unison.

"Our maknae, playing the knight~~"Hyunseong sunbaenim said.

"It doesn't suit you! Ya come here" Donghyun sunbaenim scolded sunbaenim jokingly.

"Okay, this will be the last one since all of us have busy schedules tomorrow." I flipped the bottle. It faced Wonho oppa. He quietly came to the center and picked a paper.

"Everybody has to close their eyes except he one who is chosen to do this. If you have a person you are interested in, ruffle her/his hair. "

"Interesting~~~~" Sistar sunbaenims said in unison.

Since Changkyun oppa is just right next to me, I noticed him laughing. Is this my WonKyun feels again? 

We closed our eyes. I heard his footsteps coming closer. so I touched my ear. You ask me why? because I'm a cute little potato hahaha.

Suddenly.... he ruffled my hair...... and except me there's one too... I heard the ruffling sounds on my right. Changkyun oppa too?? Wait..... why me?!

I felt that he sat down on his place again.

"Everybody can open their eyes now." he said.

***

That remained a mystery to me... Okay stop over reacting Musa. It's just a game. 

We are here in our dorms getting ready for tomorrow. 

We already discussed the schedule earlier. We are going to Weekly Idol tomorrow and we are going to have a photo shoot. 

While I was composing a song, so many thoughts came to my mind so instead of worrying about it, I just made it into a song.

time check: Exactly 11:00 pm

I brushed my teeth and tire myself to sleep.